7͎4͎

Dedicated to adorner

Dazzline

"She's good to go," Roman said to us after giving mommy a list of drugs for me to use.

Finally

I was being discharged today. Though I didn't like the idea of using drugs, It's still better than being in the hospital. It's been a month since I woke up. So technically I've spent three months in the hospital. And mommy won't let me see where my parents are.

"So if she uses these drugs, she'll be okay? Like okay okay?" Mommy asked. I rolled my eyes at the cute smile Roman gave her.

"C'mon the both of you," I groaned, making them break eye contact. Mom gave an embarrassed smile, "You guys can have your moment at home," I added.

"I'm not going home yet, Dazzline," Mom replied.

I opened my mouth in shock. "But you're supposed to drop me at Gabriel's house!" I whined.

"You're just being discharged, Dazzline. You're supposed to rest!" She replied firmly. Roman shook his head at our banter.

"But it's Gabriel, Mom! GABRIEL!" I said frustratedly, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Your boyfriend can come visit you at home, Dazzline. You're not going anywhere. Period!"

"Okay. So Gabriel is coming over. Let's go home please? I'm pretty sure Fayth and Genesis are missing us already. And Tara must be waiting. And Nathan too. He prepared lunch and we wouldn't want our food to get cold. And I'm really really eager to see my new room! What's it......."

"Okay fine. Let's go" mom said with a roll of her eyes. I jumped up excitedly, went to give Roman a hug and then skipped out of his office, some of the nurses giving me friendly smiles as I went.

*

"Dazzline!" Nathan squealed as I entered the house.

Wait boys squeal too?

He threw himself at me. I giggled softly and hugged him back. Tara flashed me a smile and took my stuff from mommy.

"It's nice to have you back at home. Tara is very very boring," Nathan told me with a pout.

"Not cool, Nathan," Tara fired, giving him a faux glare. Nathan replied with a roll of his eyes.

I took my time to study Roman's house. It looked nothing like our own house. This one was more luxurious. Every single piece of furniture was looking very expensive. In fact, this isn't a house. It's a mansion.

"So do you like our new place?" Mom asked. There was an uncertain look in her eyes.

"Yeah it's cool" I replied with a grin. I ran my hands over the smooth texture of the dining table and smiled sadly. It reminded me of my parents house.

"Are you okay?" Mom asked, giving me a worried look. I forced a smile and nodded.

"Can I go to my room now?" I asked, not feeling as enthusiastic as I was at the hospital.

"Yeah. Nathan take her to her room please?" Mom yelled. Nathan came from wherever he was with Genesis in his arms and Fayth trailing behind him.

"Yeah lets go" He replied, stretching Genesis to me.

I asked him, "Kini?"

"Don't Kini me, Dazzline. Take Genesis to your room. Play with him."

"Nathan, why can't you take them to your room and play with them?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips as I cast him an interrogative look.

"Err because I'm going to Azra's house?"

"Today's Monday, Nathan Farrell Johnson!" Mom had made all of us take Roman's last name which I think is cool. I go by Dazzline Farrell Adebayo Johnson now, which is pretty funny if you ask me.

"Its just two-thirty pm and Azra's writing her mock exams and as the head girl of Hamdyn high, she can't flop her exams!" I added.

"Okay okay, I'm supposed to go pick her. She just texted me she's done with today's paper and she's ready to go home," he explained.

"Whatever." I took Genesis from Nathan.

"Oya oya Kimani," Tara said as she came out of the kitchen and carried Fayth, "It's time for us to go make our hair."

"Bye bye" I said to them as they went.

"I'll be in my room" Mom said.

"But how am I supposed to locate my room?" I whined with a pout.

"I don't know. Just check every room. Your's is the one painted black" she replied as she walked up the stairs, leaving me alone.

As I groaned at the fact that I had to walk up toe long flight of stairs, the front door opened and Gabriel walked in, carrying Jair in his arms. I grinned.

"Babe, how far?" He asked, giving me a fore head kiss.

"I'm not fine oo" I replied with a pout. His face instantly turned into that of worry.

"Why?"

"I don't know where my room is and no one wants to show me," I gave him my best puppy eyes, "Please help me check all the rooms. The one painted black is mine."

He opened his mouth in disbelief, "Tamara do you know how many rooms that is in this house?"

"But I just got back from the hospital, do you expect me to start walking around and stressing myself?" I asked with a pout.

He sighed, "Fine. But you're gonna have to handle Jair for me."

"Thank you! You're the best babe ever!!" I squealed. He rolled his eyes and dropped Jair on the dining table then left.

I dropped Genesis next to him. They looked at each other and started blabbling in their baby language. Jair was one month and a week older than Genesis.

I laughed as the both of them continued with their baby language until Genesis hit the glass cup which immediately went rolling down the table and shattered into a thousand pieces.

"Genesis!" I exclaimed frustratedly. Before I could even think of cleaning up the mess my baby brother made, Jair kicked the second glass cup. I groaned. It was like they had both planned this out. Water flooded my eyes as I glared at the both of them.

The both of them giggled, like as if what they just did was funny.

"Babe, what happened?" Gabriel asked as he walked down the down stairs, eyeing the broken glass on the floor.

Unconsciously, I caressed the locket Habriel gave me as my birthday gift, "these two little...I don't even know what to call them, broke two glass cups, Gabriel!."

Gabriel groaned and went to the kitchen them came back with a broom. He swept the broken glass and went to dispose it. Then came back.

"Thanks" I told him with a cute smile. He touched my nose with a look of admiration in his eyes, "what are couples for? Now let's go. I found your room."

He carried his brother while I carried mine them we went to my room together.

Merry Christmas just in case I don't update tomorrow. Although I'll try🙂.

So how are you guys? I'm fine thank you.

So six more chapters to go. Hopefully I'll finish this book before the year ends🙂💛

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖.

Word Count; 1213.