4̲̅7̲̅

Ire, you asked for more of Gabriel's POV and here you have it. 😉😉😁

Ahem ahem, 😏😏, so Shimmer was asking me in the last chapter if Stella is pregnant.

  I weenur say anything sha😏.

But who else thinks she's pregnant?

Sha sha sha, enjoy the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.

*One week later*

  * Gabriel *

* Cusine la délicieux *

I was starting at Tara and Zephan, who were sitting next to each other, but not uttering a word.

My phone beeped.

  My heart 💘; Are they conversing?

              Nope. They wouldn't even look at each other. Where are you?

My heart 💘; I'm almost there. This was such a bad idea babe.

Ikr, the tension here is so high. God! Only you can do something.

My heart💘; I'm reaching a check point rn. I don't want those officers to stop me. They've not seen me and.... I'm not using my seat belt

Oh...okay, stay safe babe.

She had read my last text before she went offline.

   "It will do you both good if you just talk" I finally broke the silence. Zephan glared at me before taking his phone.

   Tara glanced at her boyfriend...sorry, ex-boyfriend, then she smiled sadly.

"Tara..." I trailed off when I heard a guy beside me scream 'wawu!'

The guy's eyes was fixed on the entrance of the restaurant and I got curious to see what he was looking stand Alas! It was my girlfriend.

   Dazzline was wearing a simple black pleated dress that stopped mid thigh and her hair was styled in a low bun. What completed the look was the black stilettos she was wearing.

   Her dress was simple, yet classy. It seems she doesn't know how she's turning heads here because she was typing away on her phone.

  "Gabriel" Zephan and Tara called at the same time.

   "Hmm?" I asked without even turning to look at them.

  "You better go get your girl" Tara said and I turned to her in confusion.

   "What?" I asked in confusion.

"That guy's gonna hit on your girl" Zephan replied pointing to a guy that was talking to Dazzline.

I balled my fists as I walked to where Dazzline was standing.

   "Babe" I said and she looked up at me and smiled.

  "Hey, I was just about to text you" she said as she wrapped her hands around my waist.

  I kissed her forehead and she giggled as the guy talking to her earlier, glared at me.

   "Let's go" she said. "Tara looks like she's gonna faint anytime soon".