5̲̅3̲̅

Please, don't skip the A/N. Thank you.

* Omotara *

     "Civic education is the study of.....of...of...God damnit!" I groaned as I threw my civic note to the wall. I've been trying to read for the past three hours but the only thing I remember is 'civic education is the study of'.

     I sighed as I sat upright and looked around my room. My gaze landed on my phone, which was on my reading table.

I walked sluggishly to my reading table and took my phone then walked back to my bed. I stared at my call history.

  I've called Dazzline at least fifteen times since she left our place and she hasn't been picking my calls. Sighing again, I dialed her number again.

   'Dear customer, the number you're trying to call is not answering. Please try again later'.

  "Fuck!", I cussed and lay on my bed as I fling my phone to the other side of the bed.

    "ARDEYBHAYO!! SHANIA!! COME OUT OF THIS HOUSE! RIGHT NOW!" I heard an awfully familiar voice scream and I jumped up from my bed, rushing to the window.

   I saw Mommy pacing around with Nathan by her side. I rushed out of my room and ran down the stairs, wondering what they're doing here at 11:35 pm.

    I wore a jacket over my singlet and ran downstairs over to the living room only to find mom sitting on the couch with dad rubbing her large tummy.

   "Shania!! Fehmi!!! Get the fuck out of that house!" I heard mommy's voice again and I stared at my parents. Those two were still sitting on the couch, looking like they weren't bothered by the noise outside.

   "Mom, dad, won't you go out and meet mommy?" I asked, eyeing them in annoyance.

  "Mommy? Ehn, this woman has charmed my daughter ooo! Omotara, are you blind? Can't you see that me, your mommy, is sitting down here? Abegiii, don't call that woman your mother again", Mom said dramatically as she clapped her hand.

     "Mom, seriously, that's what you're bothered about? Won't you go out and check why she's yelling?" I snapped.

  "She can go and hug transformer jare. I don't have her time", she replied and hissed as she took a spoon and scooped out of the Ice cream next to her. "Shey you will eat?", She asked.

I looked at dad who was saying nothing then I averted my gaze from him and looked back at mom. I shook my head and scoffed.

   This people have got to be fucking kidding me!

  I angrily walked to the door and opened it. The first thing I saw was the lights of a car as it drove in.

  "Mommy?", I asked as I walked to her. "What's wrong?".

"I don't know. Just tell your parents to come out here with my daughter! I want to see my daughter!", She yelled and I frowned in confusion.

  "Dazzline? Dazzline's not here", I replied.

  "Amelia, what's wrong?", I heard Dr Johnson's voice and I looked back to see him jogging to us.

   "I don't know where they kept my daughter! Wherever she is, tell them to bring her out! I want to see my daughter! Tell them to bring her here!!!", Mommy yelled again and I got even more confused.

   "Dazzline left over two hours ago. Hasn't she reached home?", I asked and Mommy turned to me.

  "Is this a joke? If it is then I'm sorry but it's not funny! I want to know where my daughter is! Bring my daughter to me!", Mommy yelled and I was begining to get frustrated.