5̲̅0̲̅

Hmm hmm, all of you, my ghost readers have started showing face small small oo. One commented in the last chapter and God! I just had to start laughing.

  She knows her self sha. Or he knows himself.

I forgot to do this since last month but since I've remembered,

I wanna say a very big thank you to all those people who wished me happy birthday on my birthday.

Means a lot. Billions of hearts for y'all.😘😘😘😘😘💖💖💖💖💖

* Unknown *

  Amelia Farrell drove into the Adebayo compound with her daughter, Dazzline, sitting next to her.

   Shania and Femi Adebayo sighted the car driving into their compound and got excited when they saw that their daughter was sitting in it.

  Omotara looked up from the beans she was picking in the veranda and removed her ear pods with a big smile as she saw her sister and Mommy step out of the shiny Camaro.

   Femi and Shania frowned the moment they saw Amelia step out of the car. They weren't expecting her in their house.

     Yes, they had told her to come see them but they weren't expecting her on a Sunday. Didn't she have something better to do?.

    They were supposed to spend the Sunday with their daughters alone without a third party.

  They looked at themselves and whispered something to each other before they smiled and left the verandah of their room to go meet their daughter.

  "Tara!" Dazzline said with a smile and hugged her sister while Amelia left the twins one and walked into the house.

   "Fehmi, Shania, it's good to see you both again", Amelia said with a smile while Shania scowled.

  "It's Femi, not Fehmi", Shania said, correcting Amelia.

   "Okay, you wanted to see me", Amelia said with a very warm smile but having a feeling that the couple were about to say something bad judging by the scowl on their faces.

    "Ahem", Femi cleared his throat and continued. "We want full custody of our daughter", he dropped the bomb with a straight face and Amelia jaw was left hanging.

  Was this man kidding her? They wanted full custody of her daughter. The daughter she took care of since birth? The daughter she gladly ruined her marriage for? The daughter she left her country for?

   "Sorry? I think I didn't hear you well", Amelia said after recovering from her shock, her calm smile still plastered on her face.

     "No, you heard the correct thing. Or do you want me to repeat myself?", Shania asked coldly. She wanted to get this over with.

    The mere sight of the beautiful woman with white skin irritated her to the core. She wanted to puke. She didn't even know why she hated Amelia.  Could it be because their daughters love the white woman more than they loved them? Yes. That had to be the reason.

   "I seriously think you should repeat yourself. I don't understand what you said earlier. I still think I heard you wrong", Amelia replied, the calm smile on her face had vanished. All that was on her face was confusion.

   "My husband said, and I quote, we want full custody of our daughter", Shania replied, eying Amelia with pure hatred.

   "Want full custody of your daughter?! Are you kidding me?! Are you fucking kidding me?!", Amelia yelled, anger written all over her face.