24°

Pls, read A/N at the end. Very important. Thank you.

  * Dazzline *

  "Heyy!" Zara hugged me as soon as I got into the class. Yesterday, I had told her to get her hair done get a beauty treatment. Which she did. She looked a lot fresher today.

  "So, you ready to teach me how to be cool?" She grinned as she tugged at my school uniform.

   "Zara, for the last time, it happens, naturally!" I groaned as I sat on my chair.

  "Okay. Fine." She sighed, sitting on my desk. "But we'll go shopping together. Always"

   "Why?" I asked.

"Cause, you always dress so cool" she shrugged.

  "Okay" I replied. "We are having a..."

"Hi" a girl said, standing by my table. She had this flawless light skin and looked so beautiful.

  "Hi?" Zara and I said at the same time, raising an eyebrow.

  I haven't seen her before and she didn't look like a new girl.

  "I'm Daihaah Rahman." she introduced.

"Daihaah?" Zara and I repeated.

I've heard that name before. Where did I hear that name?

Daihaah....Daihaah....Daihaah...

Oh, of course, the group chat.

"You're the girl from the group chat" Zara and I said at the same time and we laughed.

  '"First to pinch!" We both said.

  "Game over!" We said and laughed again, totally forgetting we had audience.

  "Oh, sorry. How are you?" Zara asked Daihaah.

  "Fine thank you" she replied.

  "Aren't you supposed to be in your class?" I asked.

  "Mrs Ada exchanged me with Titi" she replied.

  "Ooh" Zara said. "You're welcome to our boring class" she rolled her eyes, gesturing to the whole class dramatically while Daihaah and I laughed.

   "You can seat with us" I offered.

"Thank you." She took the empty seat by my left side and we all started talking about random things.

__________

I looked around the class as I got in, searching for Stella.

I sighed. It's been three weeks and four days since she last came to school.

  And three weeks and four days since I last spoke with Tara. We're doing a pretty good job at avoiding each other.

  I sat on my chair. "Are you okay?" Daihaah asked me. We're very good friends now. Zara, Daihaah and I are bonding pretty well.

  "Yeah I am. Just worried about Stella" I replied as I took out my books from my bag.

  "I'm sure she's okay. Why don't you ask your sister? She might know something" she suggested and I snorted.

  "Tara and I are like Night and Day. We can't meet. Not to talk of having a conversation" I scoffed.

   "Whatever you say" she shrugged and we began to revise. Zara was not comimg to school today. Says she has migraine.

  Few minutes after we started reading, a hand slammed on my table and I looked up to see Gabriel grinning at me.

* Gabriel *

"What?" Dazzline groaned as she looked up from her books.

  "I wanna talk to you" I sat on her desk.

  She folded her arms. "Won't you get into trouble with queen Tara?"

  "Why would I?" I asked, confused.

"Cause she clearly told everyone not to be friends with me" she shrugged.

  "She can't do anything to me" I leaned closer to her face.

   "Why?" She asked.

"What do you mean why? You know my father is the owner of this school. Hamdyn Parvez is my dad" I replied. "Everyone knows that. That's why Tara is friends with me".

  "Well guess what?" She stood up from her chair like she wanted to kiss me but instead, she whispered, "I'm not everyone"

  And with that, she left. Daihaah stood up, looked at me, shrugged and left the class.

  Dazzline never fails to amaze me.

* Omotara *

    I was seating on my desk, staring at my boyfriend who's head was on the his desk.

   "I don't know if he's actually sleeping or he's just doing that cause his head is paining him" I sighed to Fara.

  A lot has happened between the last three weeks.

First, Stella hasn't been in school since her fight with Fara and I'm worried sick about her cause I don't know what happened to her.

Then, it was the head girl and head boy election.

  I won the head girl post, Dazzline as assistant. Gabriel as head boy, Zephan as assistant.

   Dazzline and I haven't spoken to each other for the past three weeks.

She's getting more popular and I think everyone's beginning to like her more than they like me.

  That's exactly what I'm scared of. Losing my fame.

But the question is, do people like me or are they scared of me?
   Zephan has been getting constant headache and I don't know what is wrong with him. I'm also very worried about him.

   Mom has been acting really weird for a while now. Being very weak and throwing up around the house.

  She might be....

Nah. She can't be.

   I sighed as I walked over to Zephan and caress his head.

  I have a feeling this term won't be very good for me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

   Phew!

S

o I decided to give Gabriel another part in the book.

I wanted to ask if I should publish The book about Amla George and Toni Dikeh.

Who remembers them?

If you do, please signify with ✌.

Please, tell me if I should publish it.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeee.
💖💖💖💖.

Word Count: 905.