5

* Dazzline *

    "How was your day at school?" Mom asked as soon as Nathan and I got home.

"Fine", we replied as we sat on the cushion. I sighed in relief as I removed my shoes and smiled at Fayth who was chewing her right pinky finger in an adorable way.

  "How's my cute baby sister? Hmm? So cute", I said with a baby like voice as I carried Fayth. She giggled and continued chewing her finger.

    "Zari got into a fight" Nathan told Mom and I gave him a very painful smack on the head.

    "Did you have to tell her?!" I snapped, rolling my eyes.

I turned to mom whose mouth was left open as she stared at me in shock.

   "What?!", Mom exclaimed as soon as she got out of her trance, "Dazzline, you got into a fight at school? How?"

    "It's this girl who really looks like me" I replied as I dropped Fayth in her stroller.

    "What do you mean by she really looks like you?" Mom asked.

    "There's no difference in our physical appearance" I shrugged and resumed playing with my sister.

   "What? How's that possible?" Mom exclaimed, eyes wide in confusion.

    "I really don't know" I replied, shrugging at her question.

  "I need to meet her parents" Mom said to herself.

   "What?! No way!!!" I snapped.

   "There's a chance that they are your parents" Mom said.

    "I will never consider those who dumped me in an hospital my parents!" I said and walked upstairs angrily, wiping away the stray tears that slides down my cheeks.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

  * Omotara *

   "Hi mom, hi Dad" I greeted with a wide smile as I entered the house.

   "Are you too big to say an ordinary Good evening?!" Dad asked angrily. "Besides, school ends by three thirty. Why are you getting home at five fourty eight?!".

   "Dad, I had to teach my friends some things" I lied. The truth was that I was at Zephan's house.

    "Who do you think you're deceiving?" Mom snapped, eyeing me angrily.

   "To your room. And yes, hand over your phone!" Dad said, his angry face contradicting his calm voice.

   I took my phone out of my bag and switched it off before giving it to Dad.

    "Is that all? Can I go to my room now?!" I asked rudely.

    "Who are you talking to like that ehn?!" Mom asked getting angrier.

   I stormed to my room.

  "Tara! Tara!!!!" Mom and Dad yelled but I didn't stop.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

  "Tara!" Mom called, knocked on my door and then peeping inside. "It's time for dinner".

    "I'm not hungry" I replied, pausing the movie I was watching on my laptop.

  "Tara! Come outside for dinner!" Mom said. Her voice filled with authority.

   "Like I said, I'm not hungry!" I snapped.

   "Tara, I want you down in five minutes. Do I make myself clear?!" She said angrily and slammed the door of my room as she walked off angrily.