5̲̅5̲̅

*Oᴍᴏᴛᴀʀᴀ*

"Mom, Dad, are you seriously not going to pay the ransom?", I asked my parents in annoyance. Today's Sunday, we're at Dazzline's house sitting with Dazzline's family, and by family, I mean, Amelia, Nathan, Fayth and Nathan's dad, and, my parents haven't still decided whether or not they'll pay the ransom.

"Omotara, do you think money is easy to get? If it's that easy then your 'mommy' can pay everything. Please!", Mom snapped and hissed.

"So money is much more important than your own daughter?!", Amelia flared up, glaring at my mom then she burst into laughter.

"And you came to me, saying you want take custody of my daughter! If I had allowed you to take her, that's how you'll just leave her in the custody of those monsters right? All in the name of 'money is not easy to get'!", Amelia yelled and stormed out of the living room.

I turned to my parents and stared at them for a while before I shook my head disappointedly.

Someone's phone started ringing and Nathan's dad got up and walked out of the living room. I got up and followed him to the pool side, careful not to make any noise.

"Hello?....how is she?....what do you mean she's not eating?.....she has to eat..we have to return her in good condition....look, if you do not want any trouble, make sure she eats....we need her to be okay, or else, her mother won't give us the money so make sure she eats!..... whatever just give her food!", He snapped at whoever he was talking to on the phone.

Feeling surprised, shocked and confused at the same time, I tiptoed back into the living room, making my mother eye me suspiciously as she rubbed her swollen tummy.

"Kilode? Why are you walking like as if you've done something that you do not want anybody to know? Ehn?", She asked, raising a suspicious eyebrow.

"It's you that know", I muttered as I sat on couch, at the same time, Nathan's dad walking in and went straight to the dining while typing something on his phone.

Eyeing him suspiciously, I walked to his back and opened a cup, at the same time, starting at what he was typing on the phone.

Take care of Zari, make sure she eats. I'll visit the warehouse today.
18;37 pm.

My eyes widened in shock as I faced the cupboard and took a glass cup before walking back to the living room and sat on the couch. I took out my phone and decided to text Gabriel. He was the only person I could tell about my new discovery.

My hands were shaking and my palms were sweaty. Nathan's Dad walked into the living room and sat next to me.

Suddenly, I felt nauseous and at the same time, I felt like giving him a very hard slap.

He kidnapped her and yet he acts like he has done nothing! What a very skilled actor he is!

Feeling irritated, I eyed him in disgust until I felt contented before hissing loudly and leaving the living room.

"Omotara, Nibo lo'nlo?" Mom asked me while eyeing me, "why are you shaking like this ehn? And your face seff is pale. Kilode? Kiloshele?" .

"Nothing. I just want to go out for a while", I replied.

"Okay. If you see someone following you, better shout gbomo gbomo on his head oo. I cannot loose another daughter", She said and I giggled.