7͎9͎

Thank you so so much for 9k reads💛💛

Third person's POV.

Dazzline's alarm rang out loudly, informing her that it was 10 am already. She sprung to her feet, looking around at everyone who was either eating snacks, taking a nap, running around, or chatting on their phone.

"It's 10 am oo. All of you should get ready!" Dazzline announced. Everyone sprung to their feet, including Nathan who was taking a nap.

Dazzline watched in frustration as the six girls continued running around the house. Stomping her feet on the floor out of annoyance, she began dishing out orders to her cousins, "Valencia, please wear your shoe, Emery get your things ready, Athena wait for us outside, Riya you haven't combed your hair yet, Vienna and Noor, please go and dress!."

Tara watched in surprise as the six girls obeyed Dazzline. What even stunned her more was that Dazzline was able to identify them. And she just met them today. Even Tara, who had known them since they were born, has not been able to identify them for years.

"Tara, please, let's go and dress so we can leave for the venue early," Dazzline said, grabbing her phone and went to their room. Tara followed suit.

Today was their mother, Amelia's wedding with their new father, Roman. Amelia had insisted that she wanted her reception to be held at the beach.

Dazzline thought it was ridiculous, but what could she do? It wasn't her own reception.

She sighed as she stared at the dress she was about to wear, a black ball gown dress with long sleeves and an open skirt made from black tulle and silk flowery material. It looked beautiful, but, all she wanted to wear was her usual baggy top and jeans. But, of course, it was impossible. She couldn't wear that to her own mother's wedding. She wore her black Louis Vuitton shoes and grabbed her black matching bag.

She turned around and smiled at the sight of her sister

She turned around and smiled at the sight of her sister. The girl was looking gorgeous in her ball gown off-the-shoulder satin embroidery dress which had a split. She matched the dress with black heels, which had the brand name 'Louis Vuitton' designed on the shoe with silver pendants. She held her bag in hand, ready to go.