4̲̅2̲̅

* Dazzline *

   "So we're going back to Nigeria?" I asked mom. She just told me that her prince charming can't make it to California.

     So my dearest mother came to wake me at 5:25 am just cause she wants us to go back to Nigeria beacause of her prince charming?

    Best part is that her prince charming already arranged his private jet to pick us. I mean, we're going home in a fucking private jet!!

  Buh it's worth it anyway. He can't just make mom ruin my beauty sleep for something worthless.

  "Yeah" mom replied. I wanted to ask her why she wanted us to go back to Nigeria here. Tomorrow is new year. Can't she just wait till three days later?

But I have to pack. Besides I'm still excited about the private jet. The only time I've entered one is when I was still a child.

      Around seven years and trust me, it wasn't a good experience. It was when I was still battling with cancer and they had to rush me put of the country for treatment. Worst part is, I was unconscious during the whole trip!!

   And lord knows, if not for this private jet, I swear to God who made me, I won't get up from this bed and mom won't be leaving for Nigeria until after new year.

   And I'm also excited because I get to see Gabe and Tara! And my parents too!! Wait.....forget I said that. Just forget it.

   I lazily dragged my traveling bag behind me as I walked..lemme rephrase that, strolled to the living room.

  I slumped on the chair. Nathan and Mom weren't here. Only Fayth was so I carried her and if she isn't still a baby, I'd swear I saw her roll her eyes and frown.

  I pouted. "What now? Kim is mad at me?"

   Normally, she just giggle, laugh or play with my fingers.

  But she just stared at me, on of her hands were behind her. I patted her back, wondering if she was sick because she didn't even babble in her baby language. She just kept staring.

   And that was when I felt it. "Aaaahhhh...ouch ouch ouch!" I screamed and immediately, mom and Nathan rushed out in alarm.

   I felt my eyes water. The little daredevil called my sister just punched me....and is still pinching me.

   "God! Kimani stop!" I snapped but the girl was just laughing.

  "Wait, you were screaming just because she pinched you?" Nathan hissed. "God! Dazzline! Can you not be a drama queen for once?!"

   "Hey! Watch how you talk to me! I'm still older than you!" I snapped.

  "With what? Five months?" He snickered.

   "You fit buy that five months for grocery store?!" I sassed in pidgin. Although, it sounded funny with my american accent but..I still said it duh!

  "What does that mean?!" He and mom asked.

  "You can search it on google. Better still, you can use phoenix" I replied and walked out of the house with Fayth and my traveling box.

                ****************

  "So mom, why is it that you decided to go back to Nigeria just like that? Couldn't it wait till after new year?" I asked.

   "I would have loved to stay...but...I'm gonna let you in on a secret" she said, leaning closer to me.

  "Go on" I urged.