18

* Omotara *

My blood was boiling right now.

Just who the hell does that Dazzline think she is?!

Your twin sis.

Urgh! Shurrup!!.

Pele ooo. Ode!

Shurrup! I'm soo pissed right now! At Zephan and Dazzline.

You should be pissed at the bad belle who calls herself your friend.

Damn it! Just shut the fuck up inner Tara!

Out of furstruation, I threw my bottle water on the wall which made everyone look at me.

"Just stop staring and mind your damn business already!!" I snapped and everyone looked away except Nathan.

"And you too" I said and he didn't even act like I just said something to him.

"Hey! Stop staring!" I snapped.

He eyed me. "What made you think I was looking or staring at you?" He asked.

I was thinking of the right answer when Dazzline came into the class.......With Zephan behind her!

dammit!!!!!

She was staring at her phone, frowning, then her frown turned into a smile as she looked up and saw someone.

I turned to the person the was looking at.
It was Faramade.

"Well well..." Faramade was cut off by Dazzline's unreasonably loud laughter.

"Oh my gad! Fara!" She laughed. "You're sooo soooo funny! Gosh!"

"And if I may ask, what's funny?" I asked.

"The fact that your friend decided to post this on the group chat!" She shoved her phone in my space, still laughing.

"And what's so funny bout that cause God knows how much I wanna beat you right now!" I snapped.

The bitch I call my twin didn't stop laughing ooo. She only laughed harder!.

She turned to Fara.
"Oh lord Fara! What made you think I'm dating either Zeph or Gabe!!"

"Look! She already has their name shortened! Wow! Just wow! And she says she's not dating them!" Fara laughed sacarstically.

"Shurrup okay?! I'm gonna laugh and talk while you shut the fuck up and listen! Got that?!" Dazzline snapped, her eyes daring anyone to say anything.

Then she started laughing and continued her speech.

"If this is your way of dealing with me, Fara, then you're sooo stupid! And if you were only doing this to get a reaction out of me, Fara, then" she began to clap her hands. "Bravo! You really got a reaction out of me!"

"But I bet the reaction you got wasn't the shitty type you were expecting!" She stopped to catch her breath. "And you calling me a whore was so funny. Soooo funny to see that coming from a girl who has eyes for her friend's boyfriend!"
The moment she said that, her laughter vanished and she immediately clasped her hands over her mouth.

"What?" I asked, shocked.

"Okay, that wasn't supposed to come out" she mumbled.

I turned to looked at Fara, who was as shocked as I am.

But it seems like Dazzline wasn't done as she put on a straight expression and faced Fara.

"Now, Miss Jacobs, before you try to insult me or defame me, I suggest you think twice! And Tara, don't worry, I'm not stealing your lil munchkin away from you!" And with that, she left the class.

I balled my fists, not in anger but in frustration! I was pissed as hell! What the hell did Dazzline mean by saying Fara has eyes for Zephan?

Damn!!.

I went after Dazzline and she was already down the hallway.

"Dazzline!!" I yelled.

She turned around, waiting for me to say whatever I want to say.

"You stay away from Zephan!" I snapped.

"Sorry I can't. Zephan is my friend! You should be telling that to Fara instead!" She retorted.

"And why should I? Fara and Zephan don't even get along!" I snapped.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right!" She scoffed. "It's surprising how you never notice anything weird about Fara!"

It looked like she wanted to say more but she just turned around and left.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

* Dazzline *

I stared out of the window as the driver drove Tara, Nathan and I home.

I was sitting at the front while Tara and Nathan were bickering about something unimportant.

"I'm being serious! Ariana is the best musician ever!!" Tara argued.

"I agree she's good and she has the voice and shit but girl!, don't say she's the best musician when there are niggas like Roddy Rich and Tyga!!" Nathan argued back.

I rolled my eyes and began to think about what happened in school today.

To be honest, I felt hurt when Tara told me to stay away from Zephan because she obviously doesn't trust me and she trusts Fara instead and Fara has eyes for Zephan.

I've noticed how Fara looks at Zephan when she thinks no one is watching and how she winks at him in a flirty way and also how she touches him. I know she does.

She's making passes to Zephan and no one noticed! That's stupid!

I knew I looked like a mad girl when I was laughing in class today, but if I didn't do that, I might have beaten the shit out of her. Laughing was the best way I could control my anger then.

I've also noticed Stella's weird behavior.

Her smile, it's always fake. Only a few genuine ones and the way Fara and Stella act, like they have a secret between each other.

I know it's none of my fucking business but what can I do? I already notice this things.

I heard a knock on the window.

"Aren't you gonna come down?" Nathan asked.

I didn't even realize that we're home already.

I opened the door and got down. Then we all walked into the mansion.

"Thank God you kids are back home early!!" Mom exclaimed.

"And you're back early?" I asked suspiciously cause anytime Mom comes home early, she's definitely up to something.

"Yeah. That's cause we're going to meet your parents today and yes!, No arguing about that! I already made up my mind" her voice held a tone of finality.

"Whattt???!!!!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Heyy!!
Finally done with this chappy.
Just wanna say I appreciate all of you reading this book.
Y'all must be wondering why Dazzline was laughing like werey when she was talking to Fara.

Wanna sleep.
Good night / Morning / Afternoon / Evening.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeee!!!.
💖💖💖💖💖.
Word Count: 1054.