7͎8͎

I apologise for the length of this chapter in advance🙂💛

Omotara

The girls and I were all seated in the luxurious hotel which Jaylen made us stay. To say we were feeling nostalgic was an understatement. It was our graduation today, and all of a sudden, it was like we all didn't want it to happen.

I sighed and finally got up from the bed to check the dress Roman gave me this morning. I grinned when I saw the dress. A red sequined bodycon gown which reached my foot. Next to it was a box containing red Versace heels and a red Louis Vuitton purse.

"Why are you shining teeth like that?" Stella asked as she styled her edges. She had her hair made into cornrows. She looked very pretty.

"Nothing...I just...I never thought Roman would get me things this expensive for our graduation," I replied and showed them the dress.

"Wow, that's..really nice," Fara commented, a small smile playing on her lips. I nodded in agreement. I turned to Dazzline who was still lying on the bed in her pyjamas.

"Dazzline won't you dress?" I asked. She sighed and sat up on the bed.

"I'm not as enthusiastic as I was last week. I wish we weren't graduating today," she said and rubbed her face.

I sat next to her after wearing the gown, "You're not the only one that feels that way. I feel the same way too," I replied.

"Me three," Daihaah added and plopped down on the bed. "It feels like it was yesterday we resumed SS1. Tara was...mean that time. I'm happy I wasn't in your class then," she said and gave a short laugh. I joined her.

"I'd have sent you away from Hamdyn high,' I admitted. It was the truth. I'd have done thousands of mean things to her.

"Then we wouldn't have met you," Zahra said and added, "To be very honest, I loathed Tara a lot then."

"I was scared of her," Salina said.

"Look how things turned out, we're all friends now." Fara smiled at me. "Although we learned friendship the hard way."

"We did," I nodded in agreement. I remembered when that video was sent to my mother and I hated Dazzline because I thought she was the one who did it. And then Zephan broke up with me and everyone turned against me, including Fara. Then I lost my parents. And now, Fara and I are friends once again. It all seemed funny to me.

If anyone told me that I, Tara Adebayo, would experience all these in SS3, I'd have laughed till my throat was sore, and spat on the person's face.

"SS3 was tough" Stella said as she sat with us on the bed.

"Yeah it was," I muttered in agreement.

"But I'm glad we learned from it. And we were able to change," Stella added, giving Fara and I a pointed look.

"Yeah we learned our lesson the hard way," Fara muttered solemnly.

"Dazzline, you're the only one who hasn't dressed yet," Stella reminded her. Stella was dressed in a pink Chiffon dress that was free on her body and it reached her ankles. A perfect pregnancy dress. And oh, she wore sneakers with it.

Crazy girl. Though, she was rocking it.

Daihaah and Zahra were dressed in matching cream Abayas' and red bottom heels. I had helped them with their edges and while Daihaah tied brown headgears made from Chiffon for herself and Zahra. They both looked elegant.

Fara and Salina...

I shook my head in amusement as I took in their appearance. They were the first people I've seen who'd wear white camisole and blue crazy baggy jeans to their own graduation. Their paired it with a black and white striped shirt and white Adidas sneakers and made their hair into low buns. As simple and crazy as it was, they looked...stunning.