32°

*******************************************
D̲̅A̲̅Z̲̅Z̲̅L̲̅I̲̅N̲̅E̲̅

I stared at my phone with a wide grin plastered on my face, not bothering to listen to what my parents were telling my sister.

Gabe💝 : babe, I really miss you. Like really really.

Oou. Is that so? Considering the fact that you literally chased me out of your house on friday morning.

I chuckled as I sent my reply causing all heads to turn my way.

"We should have trusted you to make the right decisions. We know you trust that boy very much and you love him just as much as he loves you.

But if he decides to break your heart, just tell me baby. I'll beat the hell out of him."

I rolled my eyes and zoned out of their conversation.

Yesterday morning, Gabriel had a very terrible nightmare which led him to destroying his room and made me run out of his room in fear.

I kept on telling him to tell me about the nightmare but he refused.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, Tara. You know, thus crazy pregnancy hormones really gets me into a terrible bad mood" Mom added.

I narrowed my eyes and checked my chat with Gabriel.

He has read it. Why hasn't he responded? Did something happen?

Are you okay?

Gabe💝 : yeah. I'm sorry.

For what?

Gabe💝 : I'm sorry you had to see that yesterday morning.

It's nothing. I'm not mad,actually, I'm very worried. Infact, I'm coming over. So get me a good healthy lunch. I'm hungry.

Gabe💝 : okay my heart. I'll be expecting you.

I found myself grinning wide. So wide that my mouth will actually tear if possible.

Gosh! Dazzline, you're sooo hopeless.

My heart? 😀 okay, that's new.

I went offline and saw my parents hugging Tara. Dad signaled for me to join in and I answered anyway, but I got a lot of glares from my twin sister.

"Awwn, Mrs Adebayo, can we join in?" Stella asked.

"Of course my dears" mom replied and we all leaned in for a group hug.

***************

I locked my car and walked into the Parvez Mansion.

"Afy!" I called Gabriel's sister, "where's Gabe?"

"Hi Dazzline. Gabriel is in his room." She waved and continued with the textbook she was reading.

"Okay. Thanks" I replied.

"No prob" she replied without looking up from her book.

I walked up the stairs to Gabriel's room.

"Hey babe" I greeted as I walked into his room.

"My heart, you're here" he replied sleepily.

"Wake up big boy" I said as I straddled him and began to hit him with his extra soft pillow.

"Gosh. Dazzline, I'm not asleep" he groaned.

"Doesn't seem like it to me" I replied, rolling my eyes and continued hitting him with the pillow.