14

* Omotara *

  I slept at Gabriel's house. I was planning to stay at Zephan's house but I slept before the party ended.

  Dazzline and I shared a room. We talked and I think Gabriel has a crush on Dazzline.

   But I don't know if Dazzline likes him that way.

  After we had breakfast at Gabriel's house, we went to Dazzline's house and I met her mom and baby sister, Fayth.

Such a beautiful name.

Her mom is a wonderful woman. I love her and I'm beginning to wish she was my mom instead.

   Mommy (Mrs Farrell) took Dazzline and I to school and we saw my parents in front of the class, talking to Nathan who looked scared.

   I saw how Dazzline balled her fists. She was angry. Very angry.

  She increased her pace.

  "Damn it!" Mommy (Mrs Farrell) muttered under her breath.

   "Dazzline!" She called.

Dazzline turned to look at us. "Don't worry Mom, I won't give them a piece of my mind. I've saved that for another day" Dazzline's calm smile faded. "But mind you, if they cross the line, then I won't hesitate to teach them a lesson".

   I was utterly surprised. How can calm, cool, Dazzline Farrell, carry out such a threat?

  And she seemed dead serious.

"It's just a warning, and not a threat" she added, looking at me like she read my thoughts.

  She continued walking to class. She didn't even spare our parents a glance as she just dragged Nathan into the class.

"Tamara" mom called Dazzline but she ignored mom.

   Mom looked like she was about to cry while dad looked sad.

  "Tara!" Mom said. Dad saw me and became angry.

  But I don't care. I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind.

  "Where the  heck were you Omotara?!" Dad snapped.

  "I was with Mommy" I replied.

"Is that the woman who took care of Tamara?" Mom asked, suddenly getting excited.

  That got me angry.

Like you care!.

"Tara, we need to talk" dad said, still angry.

  "Oh please dad! I'm not In the mood to talk to you both!" I snapped.

   "Tara!" Dad said angrily.

"Okay, let's go!" I snapped and walked away.

"I thought you both loved me! I found out yesterday that you didn't! Because you his the truth from me! You left my sister in an hospital! I hate you both! You both are hideous!!" I yelled angrily. Thankfully, we were in the gym. No one could hear us.

  Mom began to cry. But I don't give shit about her or dad. I'm just really angry.

  I began to walk away.

  "Tara!" I heard dad's voice. "Just because we hid a secret from you and you are now angry at us doesn't mean you should disrespect your mother and I!"

  "And Dazzline can disrespect you both?!" I scoffed.

  "We understand her. She's hurt and..."