26°

* Omotara *

I stepped into the class feeling high and mighty.

This is the sixth week since school resume and today's wednesday, the last time I'll come to school this week because Thursday and Friday are for mid term break.

Everyone is always looking forward to the mid term break cause of the Mid break party.

The party which I host every term since I was in SS1. The party everyone's always wanting to be part of.

Who wouldn't want to be at my party? After all, it's queen Tara's party. Only the worthy ones will be invited. Any lowlife who gets invited will automatically become popular.

"Hey yo! Everyone! Gather here, let's pick the host for this term's Mid break party!!" A girl shouted and everyone gathered at a table.

Dazzline's table.

"Why did we need to pick? We all know that's Tara is always the host" Someone said.

Well, at least, this one has brain.

"Tara will not host the party this term. Dazzline will"Zara said.

"What?!" A loud voice asked in shock and all heads snapped towards me which made me realize that that loud voice was actually from me.

"You heard me. You won't be hosting the party. Your sister will. Get over it, bitch!" Zara pouted making everyone gasp.

"Ehhn?" I asked. "Did you just call me a bitch?"

"Why all this questions naa Tara, let us beat her!" Fara said to me.

"Come and beat me. Fools. We are no longer scared of you" that stupid Daihaah Rahman girl said.

That was all it took for me to lose all my control. I launched myself at her, but then, someone stepped in front of me.

Dazzline.

She was glaring at me. Daring me to do anything. I stared at her but her glare was so intense I had to look away. I walked to my seat furiously.

I could hear people laughing at me and talking about me. I rested my head on the table as the tears threatned to fall.

"Awwn, cry baby!" A girl snickered as she passed my table.

Minutes later, I heard a lot of 'oooh', 'aah' 'yeh!' and 'med ooo'.

I looked up to see what was causing all the noise.

Looking around, I saw Dazzline pouring a red liquid that looked like ketchup on a girl that was seated on her chair.

Where on earth did she get ketchup?

Everyone was staring at Dazzline in shock including me while the victim stared in horror.

Dazzline made sure the bottle was emptied before she threw it on the floor.

"Pick it up" she told the victim as she walked back to her seat. She stopped and looked at me for a minute before walked away.
____________

I was still sitting on my chair, staring into space. Someone tapped on my table. "Are you okay?"

I looked up and saw Stella. I didn't even know she was back to school.

"Heyy" I forced a smile. "When did you get back?"

"Uh..today and you snubbed me throughout the last five periods" she stated as she flipped her hair and sat on my desk.

"I'm sorry. Where's everyone?" I asked looking around. There was no one in the class except from Stella and I.

"What do you mean where's everyone? It's break time!!" She exclaimed. "What's the matter with you?!!"

"Me? Nothing" I lied, shaking my head.

"Oh C'mon Tara! Stop lying! Tell me what's wrong!" She insisted.

"It's Dazzline" I sighed, resting my head on my desk, trying to fight my tears away.

"What did she do again?" She asked, concern laced in her voice.

"It's like she's trying to make school like miserable for me!" I began to cry. "Imagine! Everyone was laughing at me today! I hate it! I don't like it! It's horrible!"

"She made everyone laugh at you?" Stella asked, it was like she was going to laugh.

"What? Is it that funny?" I snapped.

"No but, you used to do that to other people remember?" She replied. It was the truth.

I used to make life miserable for other people before. Now, it's happening to me.

Karma is such a bitch!.

"But I'll talk to her. Don't worry" Stella added.

"What will you tell her?" I asked, wiping my tears.

"You don't worry. Just get prepared for the Mid break party tomorrow. You'll get you fame and power back" she replied. "Now let's go for lunch"

Without waiting for my reply, she dragged me out of the class.

God bless this girl.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A Sunday update!!!

How was the chapter?

Who can't wait for the party tomorrow? I know I can't.

Yay! Stella's back at school.

And Dazzline poured Ketchup on someone's head!

If it was you, what will you do to Dazzline?

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeee!!!
💖💖💖💖.

Word Count: 815.