33°

U̸p̸ t̸h̸e̸r̸e̸ i̸s̸ a̸ p̸i̸c̸t̸u̸r̸e̸ o̸f̸ T̸a̸r̸a̸ a̸n̸d̸ T̸y̸s̸o̸n̸. I̸'m̸ s̸u̸r̸e̸ y̸'a̸l̸l̸ r̸e̸c̸o̸g̸n̸i̸s̸e̸ h̸i̸m̸ a̸s̸ f̸o̸r̸m̸e̸r̸ z̸e̸p̸h̸a̸n̸ b̸a̸a̸?😜😏
__________________________________
ⓄⓜⓄⓉⒶⓇⒶ

God knows I felt like strangling mom to death when she told me My cousins, Priscilla, Dandelion and Tyson Wachijem were coming to my house to spend their Sunday!

The worst part was this is just 6:14 am and they're already at the main gate of the estate.

Apparently, that Dazzline will also come here!. Can't that just wait till afternoon when I've gone to Zephan's?

God!

I groaned and buried my face in the pillows, letting out a scream which came out muffled.

Priscilla Wachijem, 16, shortened as Priss, is the quiet snobbish one who never replies to whatever anyone's telling her. Either she just stands and stares or she just walks past you like you're thin air.

She likes treating people like trash.

Though she's very beautiful, those girls that have extremely light skin and long curly hair that makes them look like oyinbo. She falls into that category.

She and Dazzline fit eachother. Although, Dazzline is not exactly snobbish oo, but they both like treating people like trash.

Like I mentioned earlier, she's fine oo, as in, very very fine, but na her bad character spoil am.

Dandelion Wachijem, 14, shortened as Dande or preferably Dani, is the loud sassy annoying, proud, arrogant, attention seeking bitch. Forgive me, but she really is a bitch. Her character fits perfectly. Always trying to get everyone's attention and always trying to show off with all those her bend down select accessories.

Ahn Ahn naw, Tara, we both know that whatever that girl buys is not second-hand and always original.

"Mtcheew" I hissed.

Dani fits into this nigerian light skinned beauties, the beautiful ones that always have bad ass or rather, annoying character. Those ones that always look older than their age. With that her rubbish shoulder length hair that she want to be using to show off for someone. Foolish girl.

If someone see's her and Priss naw, they'll think she's Priscilla's elder sister.

Again, as I mentioned, she's beautiful too, but na her bad character destroy all the beauty.

Tyson Wachigem, 20, shortened as Ty, the only person I have no problem with in the Wachijem family, apart from their parents. He's a nice, jovial guy. The kind that always like to put a smile on everyone's faces.

If he wasn't my cousin, he probably would have been the one I would be dating.

He falls into the extremely handsome brown skinned guys. Those cute ones that makes any girl fall for them with just a smile

"Omotara!!" I heard my mum scream. "Your cousins are here ooh! Better come downstairs".

I groaned, lazily getting off my bed and sluggishly walking out of my room.

"Good morning uncle, auntie" I greeted Mr and Mrs Wachijem.

"Good morning dear" they both replied, taking their seats.

Tyson walked in and I smiled, hugging him.

"Hey, favorite cuz" he greeted me, patting my hair.