40°

*Omotara *

   "Stupid Plates!" I mumbled as I continued washing the plates. New year is tomorrow and Dazzline has left for California without us meeting. Apperently, mommy made them leave the country on the 26th instead of 27th. It wasn't planned.

   "Stupid house!" I mumbled as I finally left the plates and  sat on the kitchen cabinet, stuffing popcorn into my mouth.

   It's been four days since my breakup with Zephan and it hasn't stopped trending on the school blog. Everyone always find a way to bring it up and make fun of me.

   Someone even posted the video and some are even making jokes in which I'm the victim. Faramade even took part in it.

   She insulted me on every social media platforms and even un followed me.

    Elizabeth said some pretty terrible and untrue things about me. Even said my Epistaxis was a curse for all my bad deeds.

Now the whole world knows I have Epistaxis.

   The thing I was trying to keep from everyone in school sef. Now the whole world knows.

  I treated both of them like a friend, but I guess I was wrong. She was never a friend to me, I guess.

   Only Stella and Salina checks up on me, online. They haven't visited. And I'm not angry, who am I to be angry? They have their lives to live and I have mine too.

   Whenever I see Salina's messages, I feel like tearing up because I've never treated her like a friend and she's always been there for me. Till now.

   As for Stella, even though I liked her, I've always taken her for granted too and well, I used her for my own selfish reasons but instead of her to turn her back on me, she stood by my side always.

   These are my true friends. The ones who always loved me. Even the one's I hated, Daihaah and Zahra, visited once, to see how I was doing.

    And I haven't stopped crying since the last four days. I've even managed to avoid my parents and grandma because I look a mess and I don't want them to suspect.

  The only reason I'm in this kitchen is because no one is at home.

   I've been doing a lot of thinking this days and I honestly think I'm a terrible person. The way I treat people, like they're worthless, even bully them. Aren't I a terrible monster?

    I sluggishly walked back to my room and lay on my bed.

  My phone buzzed and I silently cussed myself for leaving my data on.

  I checked the group chat and saw that Fara had sent a message.

   I took a deep breath before reading the message.

  Hazzell J; This break up was bound to happen. Tara has always taken advantage of Zeph. She totally deserves it.🙄🙄

    Elizaxoxo; Yes Fara, you're right. I even think you and Zephan should start dating. Anybody who e dey pepper for yansh, make e hug transformer.🤣

     Ehn? Am I seeing this clearly or my eyes is just deceiving me because I don't understand what Elizabeth is saying.

   Faramade should date Zephan? Why would she even think of that?

   Zephrran left the group chat.

     Salina changed the group settings to only Admins can send messages.