NO!

Izuku ran through the thicket of trees and bushes looking for his friends or classmates, but most importantly his brother. The greenette kept running until he was grabbed and his back hit the ground, Izuku was about to punch his attacker when he saw that it was Shoji.

"Shoji?!" Izuku gasped in shock at the sight of his classmate.

Shoji was panting as fear and worry were clear in his eyes, Izuku noticed that there was dried blood on Shoji's shirt and that's when he noticed the injury on Shoji's left arm.

"Shh!!" He hushed as he looked over his shoulder with worry. "Tokoyami lost control of Dark Shadow," Shoji said which caused Izuku's eyes to widen in shock.

"What!" Izuku yelled in shock.

"Yeah, we were attacked by a villain with a quirk that turns his teeth into blades. I managed to get Tokoyami out of the way of the villain's attack but I lost a hand from one of the duplicate arms, this set Dark Shadow off and Tokoyami lost control." Shoji said, Izuku paled as he looked out on the path that he was just on and saw the red glowing eyes of Dark Shadow.

Izuku was silent before looking at his shaken classmate in the eyes with a determined look in his green eyes.

"We have to find Kacchan... but we also need to help Tokoyami as well... Our best bet is to find Kacchan and Todoroki, their quirks can help Tokoyami regain control over Dark Shadow," Izuku said, Shoji, nodded.

Together they ran out of their hiding spot and ran down the path where Ragdoll's post would be, Dark Shadow noticed movement and chased after the two.

~

"Dang it!" Katsuki shouted as he dodged another tooth blade.

Shoto shot off a wave of fire at the villain, gritting his teeth as a blade came sailing towards him but Katsuki lunged forward and let out a set of explosions at the blade quirked villain.

"We have to get away from him!!" Shoto yelled as he shot out a blast of ice.

"I know that! But do you think that he would leave us alone if we run? No!" Katsuki snapped.

The two teens were stuck and sooner or later they will grow tired, if that happens then their in real danger with the crazy villain that is begging for their flesh. At this point Katsuki was hoping for a miracle, he set off another explosion when the blades came close to him.

The rustling of leaves and snapping of twigs caught the attention of the three, Shoto and Katsuki held their breaths and hoped that it wasn't another villain. Izuku and Shoji burst through the thicket of the trees and bushes, following after them was Dark Shadow... a pissed off Dark Shadow. Izuku and Shoji tackled Katsuki and Shoto out of the line of slight as Dark Shadow lunged at the blade villain.

"Kacchan! Todoroki use your quirks to calm Dark Shadow down!" Izuku yelled, the two teens nodded and did as they were asked.

As soon as the light from both explosion and fire brightened the area, Tokoyami was able to take control of his quirk. Izuku sighed in relief as the teen slowly looked around taking in his surroundings.

"What happened..." Tokoyami asked.

"You lost control of Dark shadow after Shoji was injured," Izuku said, looking at the teen.

Tokoyami nodded before bowing with his head down.

"I'm sorry for causing any form of disturbances." He said, Shoji, patted the teen on the shoulder.

"If it weren't for your or Dark Shadow then we would have been in trouble.... so thanks," Katsuki said, Izuku grinned at his brother.

Izuku looked at Katsuki and frowned before remembering that the villains were after Katsuki and himself. He knew what he had to do.