The aftermath

Days passed, Izuku was being questioned about what had happened at the League's base, but Izuku was still in shock. Izuku felt like he was torn about feeling happy about seeing his dad again, while he also was scared about what All Might and the others will think of him. When the police were done asking their questions, Izuku was free to go home. But after that, Izuku had started to distance himself.

The Bakugo's tried to talk to Izuku and comfort him, but the teen remained silent and disconnected. When the teachers came by to inform the Bakugo's of the dorm system, they were happy, but the topic turned towards Izuku and his situation. The UA staff was alerted about his father being All for one, which shocked them all greatly. Aizawa personally promised that the information on Izuku, being a son of a dangerous villain will be kept a secret from the public and more than likely, the students of UA as well.

So when the day came that the students of UA finally moved in on-campus Izuku's normally happy-go-lucky attitude was gone. Katsuki had silently watched as his adoptive brother go to his Dance, Drama, and fight lessons with no emotions and now seeing him more silent made the blonde worry.

Momo, May, Iida, Kirishima, and Hitoshi all made sure to greet Izuku with hugs(from the girls and Kirishima) and small little treats(from the guys) but Izuku was still out of it. Izuku was barely able to decorate his room, he kept staring at his hero collection while muttering about how All Might and the others might think of him... he lost all motivation to finish decorating his room. Leaving all of his hero merch inboxes and took down what decor that he had put up and left them on the ground.

When everyone decided to check out each others room's Izuku didn't come out to join in on the fun, locking himself in his room. Wanting to be left in his empty room with his swirling negative emotions to keep him company. Eyes empty of emotions and tears dripped onto the bare mattress, feeling empty and numb. Doubts formed in his head as he slowly was swallowed by his negative emotions, he curled in on himself as he slowly began to drift off into a dreamless sleep while his classmates were having fun without him.

~

When school started Izuku wasn't all that pumped with excitement that he usually feels every time he is at UA. When he showed up to class he looked drained of any form of positive emotions, dark circles under his eyes, hair in a rat's nest than in a messy bush that looked like fluff. Skin pale and clammy, his posture was droopy and he was curling in on himself as he walked into class.

"Morning Izuku!" Mina called out, but when Izuku looked at her Mina saw nothing in his green eyes.

They were dull.

"Hey, Izuku!" Jiro called but Izuku just walked past her and sat down.

Izuku was silent, he didn't feel worthy to talk to his class, who would want to be friends with a son of a villain. Everyone was quiet, watching Izuku with worry and concern. When Aizawa walked into class and saw this he looked at the green-haired teen with worry as well. He knew that Izuku was dealing with the knowledge of his father being a villain, but the fact that he is All for One's son was a hard thing to process.

"Alright everyone in your seats." The pro said.

Everyone was quick to sit down and looked at their teacher with silent but worried looks. Izuku just kept his head down.

"So Nezu thought it is best to have a day to recuperate from the camping trip disaster with a day of class group activities," Aizawa said, this made everyone grin while Izuku fell deeper into his dark emotions of self-doubt. "So here is a list of activities that you all can do just be quiet about it," Aizawa added as he handed out the sheets to everyone.

Izuku looked at the list for a moment before zoning out the world. Katsuki looked at his brother and he was down with Izuku being all sad and depressed, he looked at the list and nodded to himself before turning, grabbing Izuku and then dragging the teen over to Jiro and Mina.