The USJ or should I saw The Attack of...

Izuku sighed as he finally came around and was no longer giggling over the tiniest of things like Todoroki's eyes and how they reminded him of a kitten that he found a year ago.... and how Katsuki was like a puppy and was hugging his arm.

 Sadly Izuku couldn't really remember what happened except for the alarm going off and Aizawa running out of the room. Once Izuku was cleared to leave, he left feeling like something was going to happen and that he knew something that the school didn't an advantage that would help them. Walking to the entrance of the school where Katsuki was standing waiting for him, the greenette chuckled when he saw Kirishima standing there waiting as well.

"Kacchan! Kirishima!" Izuku called out jogging over.

The two looked over and in a flash Katsuki had pulled the short teen into a hug, Izuku blinked before smiling a bit and hugged back.

"Uh.. Kacchan? Are you alright?" Izuku asked, feeling the other running his hand though the green hair.

"You had us worried..." He said, the greenette blinked before laughing.

"Your worried? Kacchan, I can drop kick anyone." Izuku said, but the two teens said that he is to kind to do that. "I've should've dropped kick you yesterday." Izuku mumbled before the trio left the school.

~

Izuku let out a tired sigh as he laid in bed wearing his 'All M' shirt, he pulled out his phone and looked at some music just as he finished downloading a few Katsuki walked in and flopped onto the bed and looked at the greenette's phone before stealing Izuku's blanket.

"Do you need something Kacchan?" Izuku asked.

"Can't sleep..." Katsuki said, Izuku looked away from his phone and looked over at Katsuki.

The blond was wrapped up in the others blanket eyes closed and looked peaceful, letting out a sigh Izuku pulled up a play list and scrolled through it before pressing play on a song. A gentle piano filled the room soon followed by a gentle drumming and guitar.

"Shadows of the night appear
My eyes, they're dripping like rain~
Slowly falling from the sky
Talk to me just one last time~!
I search for you at night under, sunrise.
My heart is beating so slow~
Thought you should know,
I love you...~
Shadows of the night appear
My eyes, they're dripping like rain~
Slowly falling from the sky
Talk to me just one last time~!
My heart melts like ice and my soul breaks in two
I feel the coldness on my skin~
So sad and so alone!
I search for you at night under, sunrise.
My heart is beating so slow~
Thought you should know
I love you...~
All so silent...~
Every night, I listen to my heart whispering your name~
My heart melts like ice and my soul breaks in two!
I feel the coldness on my skin,
So sad and so alone~
" Izuku's voice was soft and gentle, Katsuki yawned before falling asleep to the gentle song.

Izuku smiled knowing that 'Night by Anna Blue' could put his brother to sleep, though soon a yawn passed his lips as the greenette plugged in his phone and pulled up a blanket before falling asleep next to Katsuki. Little did they know that Mitsuki had went to check on them to see the two of them curled up next to each other, Izuku was resting his head on Katsuki's chest and the ash blonde had his arms wrapped around the smaller male. Mitsuki smiled before snapping a photo of the two, slipping out of the room she smiled at the photo like it was pure gold.

~

The next day Izuku and Katsuki sat in there desks waiting for their teacher to arrive, Uraraka kept glancing at Izuku but glared at Katsuki. She looked at Izuku when she heard him yelp, Izuku was looking at his phone with a blush slowly rising on his face. Katsuki looked at the blushing teen and leaned over to see before he blushed before he grumbled about 'Old hag being nosy'. Soon their teacher entered the room which made the students settle down, he looked at everyone before going over what they will be doing for the day which will be Rescue training.

"You are allowed to wear your hero outfits, though I will have to warn you that it may hinder your abilities until you become use to your gear." Mr. Aizawa said.

Everyone cheered at this, Izuku was grinning but looked at his teacher and smiled brighter knowing that he was going to enjoy using his outfit again. The outfit felt like one of his dance outfits so he was use to it, everyone grabbed their cases and got ready for their training. Izuku felt a deep nagging feeling like he knows something bad is going to happen but he couldn't make any sense of it. Iida ushered everyone onto the bus and Izuku made sure to claim a spot next to his brother and they sat far away from Uraraka, Izuku was listening to music while texting Mr. Di Angelo about his next Self Defence lesson.

Katsuki looked at his phone before looking at his brother.

"You take self defence?" Katsuki asked, this caused the others to look at the two.

"Yeah, I've been taking it for.... seven years along with dance and drama... You should come with me for my next lesson and I'm sure he could teach you how to drop kick someone bigger then you... I could, if I wanted to, drop kick burning trash and be fine in the end." Izuku said.

Katsuki just laughed at this while the others were confused. Uraraka was fuming in rage at this, Izuku was supposed to be sitting with her and not with the blond explosive teen. Soon they arrived to the USJ and Izuku couldn't enjoy the feelings of awe do to him feeling like something bad was going to happen..... also Uraraka decided to latch onto his arm and clutched it to her chest. Izuku was at the point that if there was a Villain attack he would gladly hug the most scariest villain then have her leeching onto his arm.

~

Thirteen was going over somethings that the class may need until the electricity started to flicker and a misty purple vortex appeared in the centre of the building and Villains appeared.

"Wow they even hired people to play the villains!" Kirishima said, Izuku looked at the strangers that walked through the portal and gasped when a man with hands walked through.

Red eyes flashed in his head and Izuku felt like this was what could have helped in the long run.

"Those are real villains!" Aizawa said, everyone gasped. "Thirteen protect the kids!" Was all he said before jumping into the fight.

Uraraka held on tighter to Izuku's arm and.... Izuku was done.

~

Ahahahaha!! Fluffy brotherly moment!! Just to let up all know that this isn't a romantic bkdk shipping book this is a brotherly bkdk book. Anyways next chapter is going to be awesome and I know that you all will like it! So enjoy!!!

~Dawn