Hello Inko... How has life been treating you?

Hisashi looked at the group of heroes and officers standing outside his cell all looking grim, the moment he was told that his son was found he felt relief that his child was okay. But when he was told of the condition that Izuku was in... well he was really furious and wanted to get back at the ones who did this to his child.

All Might walked over to the door with a grim look as the door opened, watching as the officers enter the room and released the villain from his restraints before stepping out of the number one hero's way.

"All for One, we are allowing you to leave Tartarus temporarily due to the fact that your son is in the hospital and to... 'talk' with your ex-wife about what she has done to Izuku recently." All Might said. "But after today you are going to continue with your sentence of spending the rest of your days in Tartarus. Do you understand?" All Might questioned.

"I understand," Hisashi said, knowing that he is being watched carefully. 

The hero nodded before putting on the quirk cancelling cuffs and leading him out of the cell. With this the other heroes and officers all followed the two out of the building, silently watching the villain.

"Are we going to see the lunatic first or my son?" Hisashi asked.

"Izuku is undergoing surgery at the moment, so we will see him after but for now, we'll be paying your ex-wife a visit." All Might said.

Hisashi nodded at this as he got into the police car with All Might. In the front seat was the number three hero Hawks and next to him was Detective Tsukauchi, they were silent as they rushed off to where Inko Midoriya was being held.

"Who else hurt my son..." Hisashi asked, looking at the hero next to him. "I know that she wasn't the only one who did this," he stated.

The group was silent.

"Ochaco Uraraka and a man whose body was found in a closet with multiple stab wounds. We are working on identifying him at the moment." The detective said.

Hisashi nodded.

~

Katsuki was pacing the hallway with Todorki and Mirio, Aizawa, and Nico sat silently in their seats waiting for any news on Izuku's surgery along with Eri. The doors to the waiting room burst open and the group looked up to see all of class 1-a and 1-b, rushing in with the league and Bakugo's following close behind.

Mitsuki rushed over to Katsuki and pulled him into a hug, the blonde who usually disliked showing any form of public display of affection, wrapped his arms around his mother and silently cried into her shoulder. Masaru joined in on the hug as he looked at his wife with worry, he remembered the day that they were alerted of Izuku's disappearance was the day he has seen Mitsuki break down with worry and anger. So when they received a call from Katsuki about Izuku being in the hospital and that he was in bad condition, the fear in his son's voice drove Mitsuki into overdrive, while Masaru was dragging his wife out to their car and raced to the hospital.

"He... H-he looked so tired... so... hurt..." Katsuki whispered as he hugged his mother. "Izu... He didn't speak at all... He... They broke him..." Mitsuki and Masaru's hearts broke at this new knowledge.

Shigaraki and the league ran over to Aizawa with different expressions of concern. Toga looked worried, Dabi looked like he is ready to burn the ones who hurt Izuku and ready to hug Izuku as well. Kurogiri was very silent but the way he was shifting slightly indicated that he was also worried. Magne, Twice, and Spinner were looking at Aizawa with wide eyes that held rage in them.

"How's Izuku..." Dabi asked, clutching and unclutching his hands.

"There hasn't been any news on Izuku's condition..." Aizawa said.