Sports Festival pt. 3

"Alright! Now it is time to announce the next round!" Midnight called, licking her lips with excitement.

Izuku shivered slightly having a gut feeling that he isn't going to like what is going to happen in the next round. Grabbing Katsuki's wrist in fear as they waited for Midnight to announce the next game. Katsuki glanced at Izuku and smirked slightly before looking at the 18+ Only Hero as she calls out the next game.

"A Cavalry Battle!!!" Her voice sent chills down Izuku's spine knowing that there is a catch to this round. "Alright listen up the rules are simple you are to get into teams of two-four, you all will have one person as a 'rider' and the three will act as the 'horse'. You will have to make sure that you don't drop your rider, but fear not for you can keep playing even if your rider gets knocked off the horse! If I see anyone knocking off a rider on propose then I will call a red card on you!" Midnight explained.

'But how do we pass??' Izuku thought.

"Now for you to get into the final round you must earn points! Here is our ranking for points!" Midnight called out pointing to the screen behind her with her whip. "As you can see that the points add up the higher your placing is the points your worth. Like forty-two being worth five points and so on, that meaning..." Midnight said trailing off.

Izuku looked at the points, dread filled his gut when he saw his name and the points he is worth.

"That being said Bakugo Izuku is worth Ten Million points!!" she cried.

All eyes were on him, Izuku looked at his brother but saw the need for the points to be on top. Izuku wasn't surprised by this but smacked his forehead, he knew that this would happen but he looked at everyone and glared at them. Besides he dealt with worse.

"You all have fifteen minutes to build your teams! And BEING!!!"

Izuku saw his brother go to Kirishima and everyone avoided Izuku, the teen sighed before looking around.

"Deku~ We should team up~" Uraraka grabbed Izuku.

Izuku looked at her before looking for Katsuki.... or Todoroki.... someone really. He didn't want Uraraka close, until a girl with violet hair walked up to them.

"Hey do you want to join my team, my friend and I were looking for someone that we could have join us..." She said.

"Deku is on my-" Uraraka started but Izuku pulled his arm away from Uraraka and nodded to the girl.

"Sure! I'm Bakugo Izuku, but you can call me Izuku." Izuku said, the girl smiled.

"Velty May, but call me May!" May said grinning.

"Nice to meet you May!" Izuku chirped before they walked away from Uraraka, who was fuming in rage.

"A May did you find someone?" A boy with purple hair and tired eyes called out.

"Yeah, Bakugo Izuku meet my friend Shinso Hitoshi! Izuku is going to help us!" May chirped happily.

Hitoshi nodded before looking at the teen.

"Call me Hitoshi, and glad to have you help us." Hitoshi said, Izuku smiled.

"Call me Izuku, it's thanks to you guys that I don't have to work it Uraraka." Izuku said, this made the two raise a brow but was cut off by a teen with pink hair throwing an arm around Izuku's shoulders.

"Hello Mr. number one! I'm Mei! Hatsume Mei but you can call me your number one supporter!" She said, grinning widely.

"Uh... hi?" Izuku and Hitoshi said, tilting their heads slightly while May grinned.