An exam of doom!!!

A few days after the pool hang out, the midterm exams was upon the class of 1-a, Izuku was nervous about the exams. Katsuki and his mother both tried to calm the teen down even his friends at dance tried to help him distress and relax, Mr. Di Angelo banned him from self- defence classes until he is calm and also after his exam was done but Izuku could still go to his Drama classes.

So when Izuku sat in class for his written exam to start he started fiddling with his phone that Power Loader gave him. He started sorting out his play lists and relabelling them and writing mini memo's about the play list's that he made. Izuku was sadly a ball of anxiety at the moment.

"Hey Izu! Chill dude, you have been sitting in your chair for twenty minutes playing on your phone!" May called out.

Izuku looked up and before he could say anything Mr. Aizawa came in with a stack of papers in hand, he glared at everyone into shutting up and taking their seats before explaining what is going to happen and that there time limit to finish the written part of their exam in two hours. He then had Iida hand them out with the print facing down on the desks, once Iida was done and was back in his seat the pro started the time and fell asleep while everyone started their test. Izuku was silent as he focused on his test, all the nights studying for the exam payed off. He was half way done at the half way point in the exam, he nibbled on his bottom lip as he thoughtfully wrote down his answers and when it came to a hard problem he would close his eyes and picture the problem in his head and solve it to the best of his abilities.

The greenette had finished his test at an hour and ten minutes, looking it over and checking for mistakes took about six minutes before he felt confident that he wouldn't fail. When he flipped the page back over Izuku pulled out a blank sketch book and began doodling to keep him entertained for the rest of the test. Izuku was doodling a small pomeranian, a small bunny and a large old wolf curling around the two small animals in a protective manner. Izuku smiled as he gave each animal some form of a personality in their faces, the wolf had a kind expression in it's eyes as it looked at the two small animals. The pomeranian had a glare in it's eyes but it's eyes also held a protective feel over the bunny, that and the fact that the small dog had a paw gently placed on top of the bunnies head. Lastly the bunny had a gentle looking in it's eyes as it looked at the ground like it was embarrassed by the love that was being shown towards him.(If someone draws this I would love you forever!! :3)

Izuku was brought out of his thoughts and his drawing but Katsuki clearing his throat as he looked at the picture. The greenette looked up and blushed as he noticed that Aizawa, Katsuki, Hitoshi and Shoto were looking at the picture while everyone else was gathering their things.

"That's a cute drawing..." Shoto said, looking at the picture.

"uh.... thanks..." Izuku said, looking at his drawing with a smile.

~

When it was time for the practical test Izuku and Katsuki were both confident in their abilities to pass. Izuku had gotten a list of songs to use ready, Katsuki was thinking of what might happen for the test but he had confidence that whatever was going to happen during the test, he surely will come out on top.

"We're fighting our teachers!!!" Everyone shouted in fear, minus Izuku and Katsuki.

Soon the complaints followed but Izuku looked at his teachers with a blank look.

"You do realize that I had to fight against Mr. Di Angelo every time I go for lessons... right?" Izuku said.

"Yeah but he's Quirkless! We are fighting against Pro heroes!" May said, still trying to get over the shock.

"Yeah you wouldn't be saying that once you see Mr. Di Angelo threaten to send you to a military boot camp for a month...." Izuku said, shivering at the memory. "That was the only time I was away from home.... I still have nightmares about gun training...." The teen shivered as he could faintly remember a Lieutenant shouting at him to aim better or else he would run laps around the whole camp and cook supper then wash the dishes.