Gone? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GONE!!!

*Trigger warning in this chapter*

The next day Izuku, Aizawa and Toshinori were all at Tartarus to see the teen's father. Izuku was happily telling his father what had happened, he mentioned the rude teen insulting him... but mentioned flipping two people off which earned a chuckle out of his father. Izuku also held up his licence for his father to see, he told him his hero name and everything.

Aizawa smiled into his scarf knowing that Izuku was truly happy sharing his achievement with his father, something that was robbed of him in his childhood.

"I am glad that you are achieving your dreams, my son, I am very proud of you." He said.

Izuku glowed under the praise of his father.

"I also have a video of Izuku flipping off Endeavour," Aizawa said holding up his phone. "It is very entertaining! Especially with Izuku stating that he will be the next number one, hero." He added slyly.

Izuku blushed brightly at this.

"Mr. Aizawa!!!" Izuku whined as he hid behind his arms, though it only made the group chuckle at this.

"That's my boy!" All for One chuckled. "I never liked that man, he reminded me of that blasted woman." He muttered, Izuku perked up on that.

"There was that one time when he said 'My Shoto' to me... It was like Todoroki-kun was an object and not an actual person." Izuku stated, Aizawa frowned at this and silently decided to look into the Todoroki's. "But I can see why Todoroki-kun likes to take his father's credit cards all the time... Heck the man doesn't even notice that they are gone because he's working all the time." Izuku giggled at this. "Oh Todoroki even bought me a really nice sweater, that was more than likely expensive, he even got some for the Leauge as well! Dabi was too busy laughing at this." All for One snickered at this, along with Aizawa and Toshinori.

After that, it was soon time for them to leave since Izuku had a dance class to get to, after they said their goodbyes and left the prison Izuku was smiling the whole way out of the prison. Thinking about how everyone was going to react once he shows them his licence, it may be just for doing work under a hero for internships but Izuku was still happy that he was a step closer to his dream.

"Oh, I can't wait to show the others!" Izuku chirped.

~

Miss. Grey and the girls were happy for Izuku, they celebrated with expensive sweets and tea. They also had a freestyle dance class for that day, which was fun learning more street-style dance moves.

At the end of his lesson, Izuku was on his way back to UA, sending off a text to his teacher that he would be back in twenty, the reply back was a quick 'Okay, be safe Problem child'. Izuku smiled at this as he put his phone in the back pocket of his jeans.

Suddenly Izuku felt like eyes were on him, sending shivers down his spine. He looked over his shoulder to see that nobody was there, just an empty street, void of cars and people. Normally around this time of day, there would be one or two cars but... There was nothing. Like a scene in a horror movie, where the first victim in the movie is alone before they were brutally slaughtered with a bloody axe or stabbed in the gut multiple times.

Izuku didn't feel safe anymore. Walking faster down the sidewalk, listening to his footsteps hit the ground with a heavy thud as he walked faster and faster. Soon more pairs of footsteps accompanied him, he glanced behind him and his blood ran cold.

.

.

.

.