Votes for your nicknames!!

So here are all the name suggestions for what you all would like to be called!! So you all have about a few weeks, depending on how fast you all vote that is, to vote for a nickname. If there is more name suggestions I will update this chapter to add their suggested names as well. I also thank you all for you suggestions it took me about the time that I joined Wattpad to get suggestions, that was in 2018 the best year since Covid didn't exist. *hissing at Covid for ruining lives* Anyways here are the names and you all can start your voting.

Voting rules:

1. You are allowed to vote once, no double voting.

2. No dissing other people for their votes(Which I highly doubt will ever happen, you all are too kind to do that.)

3. Have fun

4. Have Maple cookies for your troubles!!

Okay on to the Nicknames!!

Nicknames:

1. Girls and the Gays

2. Cookies

3. The cutie pies

4. Cute Cookies

So now you all have until twenty to thirty votes(I'm keeping it low because I can, if it goes pass thirty I'm gonna be shocked with joy:3) to get your vote in and if there is more name suggestions or you suggest a name then I will keep adding them until a name gets twenty to thirty votes.

Have fun everyone!!!

~Dawn