I'll Whatever it takes

Izuku tried to pull away from Uraraka but she didn't let go and Izuku growled and looked at his terrified classmates and then at the Villains before putting on his head phones and was about to start his music but.... Uraraka grabbed his phone and THREW IT!!!

Izuku snapped.

~

Everyone stopped when a heavy chill settled in the building, everyone turned to the greenette but saw instead of green hair it was black, instead of green eyes the colour was replaced with blood red with black replacing the white part of the eyes. His skin was pale and his clothes was nothing but a black toga with a black hood draped behind.

Uraraka flinched back and Izuku turned to her, the villains though he was going to kill her but a loud echoing smack filled the room followed by a roar of anger.

"NOBODY THROWS MY FRICKIN' PHONE!!! YOU MORON!!! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK AND YOU MORE WORRIED ABOUT IS STRANGLING MY ARM?! IF I WASN'T AIMING TO BE A HERO I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU ON THE FIST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!" Izuku roared before turning to the villains. "GET AWAY FROM MY TEACHER AND MY CLASS OR SO HELP ME!!! YOUR GOING TO BE BEGGING FOR DEATH!!!!"

The thugs fainted but the three main Villains stood their ground. Face palm growled but before he could do anything a portal opened up next to the teen and a phone landed in the teens hands. Izuku snapped out of his rage and then looked at Uraraka one last time before punching her and muttering about 'Needy little witches should burn'. He turned to face the three villains and looked through his phone and pulled up a song.

"Falling too fast to prepare for this
Tripping in the world could be dangerous
Everybody circling, it's vulturous
Negative, nepotist
Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times
Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this~
" Izuku started to sing, stepping forward before taking two steps back and black figures appeared and circled around him.

They pushed and pulled some fell and vanished while some looked like they were praying on their knees, Izuku then ran before leaping from the top of the stairs and spun in the air. His clothes shifting to look more ragged and beaten like it went through years of harsh treatment. When Izuku landed onto the ground the hand villain released the bird thing at Izuku, Aizawa and everyone watched as it appeared in front of Izuku but what happened next shocked everyone.

"Whip, whip
Run me like a racehorse
Pull me like a ripcord
Break me down and build me up
I wanna be the slip, slip
Word upon your lip, lip
Letter that you rip, rip~
" Two shadow figures appeared behind the monster and whipped its back while Izuku ran around it and was pulled back like something was attached to his back and was pulling him away from the monster like being.

The figure pulled him down before lifting him up onto a platform, Izuku dropped to the ground and a glint in his eyes that made his class shiver. Izuku rushed up to the monster and drop kicked it. Jaws dropped.

"Break me down and build me up
Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do whatever it takes
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains
Whatever it takes
You take me to the top I'm ready for
Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do what it takes~
" Izuku was dancing around the bird.

Even though the creature was fast, Izuku's dancing was faster and his punches were harder. The figures moved around and chained the beast, Izuku had some chains as well but broke them as he had them wrapped around the things neck.

"Always had a fear of being typical
Looking at my body feeling miserable
Always hanging on to the visual
I wanna be invisible
Looking at my years like a martyrdom
Everybody needs to be a part of 'em
Never be enough, I'm the prodigal son
I was born to run, I was born for this~
" The Villains growled at this but Katsuki realized what Izuku was doing.

"Oi Sonic, get to the school and tell the teachers! Izuku is biding us time, now run while the Villains are focusing on him then us." Katsuki said, Iida was going to argue but he decided against it and rushed to the door where Thirteen and the others held it open for him.

"Whip, whip
Run me like a racehorse
Pull me like a ripcord
Break me down and build me up
I wanna be the slip, slip
Word upon your lip, lip
Letter that you rip, rip
Break me down and build me up~
" Izuku was slowly running out of breath as he kept the thing distracted from his class and teachers.

He flipped back as his 'Back up Dancers' moved swiftly in front of him, keeping Izuku far away from the Nomu's punches.

"Whatever it takes
Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins

I do whatever it takes
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains
Whatever it takes

You take me to the top, I'm ready for
Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do what it takes~" Aizawa rushed at the Villains and keeping them also keeping their attention off of the other students.

"Hypocritical, egotistical
Don't wanna be the parenthetical, hypothetical
Working onto something that I'm proud of, out of the box
An epoxy to the world and the vision we've lost~
" Izuku somersaulted to the right before turning swiftly and doing a handspring backwards just to dodge the fist, but just by an inch.

"I'm an apostrophe
I'm just a symbol to remind you that there's more to see
I'm just a product of the system, a catastrophe
And yet a masterpiece, and yet I'm half-diseased
And when I am deceased
At least I go down to the grave and die happily
Leave the body and my soul to be a part of thee~
" It was getting faster and Izuku was starting to get tired, his moves was starting to get sloppy and slow.

"I do what it takes
Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do whatever it takes
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains
Whatever it takes
You take me to the top, I'm ready for
Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do what it takes~
" When the music stopped Izuku was shaking but he had the Nomu trapped in chains which hopefully will hold it down.

"You honestly believe that is all it will take to stop Nomu?" The leader chuckled. "He is the Anti-All Might, he is made to Kill the number one hero!"

Izuku paled at this and was met with a punch, sending him into the air.

"IZUKU!!" Katsuki shouted.

A teen with half white half red hair rushed forward and stomped his foot onto the ground, making a ice slide for Izuku to land on. Izuku's limp body slid down and stopped in front of a panicked Katsuki. The doors to entrance burst open and All Might had arrived, he grabbed Aizawa from his fight. Who was now fuming about being 'saved' and he grabbed the teens, Izuku was still dazed but what the hero heard was surprising.

"That thing is weak..... My mother could hit harder." Izuku said.

"Izu... *Now is not the time!*" Katsuki snapped.

All Might turned to face the Villains and went to face the Nomu.

"I think... The Hand Villain was in the school yesterday.... I remember red eyes." Izuku added.

~

So what do you guys think?? I did go right?? Anyways Izuku totally let Uraraka have it and whenever he is angry he looks like a demon and sounds like one two :3

~Dawn