Oh~ how the tables have turned

Trigger warning: Torture and blood might be graphic **

*Inko was sitting alone in a large dark room with only a single light bulb to light the room, though it was pointless with how dim it was. Inko couldn't remember how she had gotten here, all she remembered was sitting in the transport van that was taking her to Tartarus. Inko was silently thinking to herself as to how she could have gone from being taken to a prison meant to hold villains to this smelly room. Her poison green eyes light up at a single thought that came to mind.

"Hisashi! You came to save me!" Inko sang as she threw her head back and cackled.

Drip... Drip... Drip...

Inko blinked at the faint sound of water hitting the ground in a slowly growing puddle. She ignored it, which would be a mistake on her part, and continued to call for Hisashi to come and get her out of the chains that held her down. But all she received was silence, for about five minutes before someone finally came but it wasn't Hisashi.

"Hello, Inko Midoriya..." A female cooed from behind.

Inko shivered at the dark tone that was spoken towards her. She tried to look at who spoke but the heavy chains made it a little hard to move, digging into her wrist enough to make it uncomfortable.

"Who are you, where is my love?!" Inko demanded.

"Hehe~ You think that Big Boss loves you?" The female chuckled darkly from behind. "He hates you for what you did to Izuku." She spat.

Before Inko could say anything a sharp pain in her right shoulder had caused her to scream in pain. Toga had come into her line of sight with a wide grin stretching across her lips.

"We are going to have so much fun!" She giggled.

Toga twisted the knife that was in Inko's shoulder ever so painfully slow, the blonde walked over to a small table that had lots of different types of knives for her to pick and chose from. From large butcher knives to small scalpels. Toga grabbed a scalpel and skipped over to a sobbing Inko, giggling at the sight.

"Please... Hisashi would never do this to me..." She sobbed but Toga ignored her cries.

"Let's see... Hmm~" Toga hummed to herself. "What should I do first... Oh~ I know!" The blond sang before stabbing the scalpel into Inko's right hand and began making long deep cuts in the greenette's arms.

Inko screamed in pain at the slow deep cuts that were being made, Toga giggled as she skipped over to another table that had held a variety of liquids to pick and chose from. Toga hummed to herself as she picked up two different bottles and read the labels on the bottles. She looked at the bottle of Vinegar with a wide smile before putting the whiskey bottle down, skipping back over to the sobbing woman.

"Oh, I'm sorry~," Toga said as she looked at the woman with a wide grin. "Here let me get that for you..." the blonde said as she opened the bottle of vinegar and poured some of the strong bitter liquid onto Inko's arms.

"AAAHHH!!!" Inko shrieked.

Toga giggled at the woman's screams, Toga continued leaving cuts all over Inko and pouring different types of alcohol onto the woman's injuries.

Soon Toga was replaced by Twice, who came in with whips and chains. Which were provided by Hisashi of course. Twice began wrapping the chains around Inko's bloody writs and attached the chains to a pully system, smirking under his mask as he began to pull her up. After untying her from the chair of course.

Twice spent a good hour sending tiny shocks through the chains that held Inko, her screams gone unnoticed by the man. Twice laughed at the sobbing woman after he stops the shocks for a minute to prepare for the next person to come and take a shot at Inko.