Memories

A few days had passed, Power Loader had given Izuku a new phone with a better case that Mei created for him. Izuku started to go back to his after school classes, dancing with the girls was fun and doing acts was great but as Izuku was walking passed his old home he couldn't help let his memories rise of his time in that place.

Izuku rubbed his right rib as a phantom pain of his ribs being broken or bruised throughout his life. Has he walked on he saw the old playground that he played at when he was young, the time of innocence and bliss. Izuku walked towards the playground which was now a rundown place, it was abandoned like his childhood that his mother threw into the mud because of her controlling selfish need.

Walking towards the forest that was blocked for children's safety, the teen walked passed the broken fence and looked around taking in the little memories that he had of the place. Eventually he found the fallen tree bridge, it was more sturdier back then but now it had fallen in the small creek in the riven. Izuku pulled out his earbuds and phone and decided to listen to some music and laid on the ground letting the music wash over him.

Everything was silent as Izuku was surrounded by the music. Thinking back on the news of what he learned about his hidden quirk that wasn't One for All. A demon quirk that was created by his anger and rage, the teen sighed before pulling out his phone and turned on 'Waving through a window' and got up.

"I've learned to slam on the brake~
Before I even turn the key!
Before I make the mistake~
Before I lead with the worst of me!
" Izuku sang as he walked around.

"Give them no reason to stare~
No slipping up if you slip away!
So I got nothing to share~
No, I got nothing to say!
" His voice echoed through out the silent trees.

"Step out, step out of the sun~
If you keep getting burned!
Step out, step out of the sun~
Because you've learned, because you've learned~!
" Memories of his childhood being like a glass cage where he could see and hear everyone around him but nobody could see him.

"On the outside, always looking in~
Will I ever be more than I've always been?
'Cause I'm tap, tap, tapping on the glass!
I'm waving through a window~!
I try to speak, but nobody can hear~
So I wait around for an answer to appear~!
While I'm watch, watch, watching people pass~
I'm waving through a window, oh!
Can anybody see, is anybody waving back at me?
" His childhood was so bleak that he felt like the windows of his glass cage kept all the light and colour away from him.

Like it mocked his very existence from the start, leaving him in the shadows of other happy children's bright and colourful childhoods. He knew nothing but greys and blacks of his childhood, any form of happiness was soon left a washed out colour of grey. The one who washed the bright beautiful colours was his mother, taking the colours for her own selfish desires.

"We start with stars in our eyes!
We start believing that we belong~
But every sun doesn't rise!
And no one tells you where you went wrong~
" Izuku could remember the times when he and Katsuki had stars in their eyes that were filled with hope, a time before their lives changed.

He still remembers when he was told the news of being 'Quirkless', oh how he wanted to slap that doctor so hard for what he did, he lost what little love that his mother had for him. Losing his father to her selfishness that drove him away, a lost of a friend and the lost of his freedom. His past left a bitter taste when he thinks about his childhood, at the time Izuku was confused and didn't know what was wrong or what he had done wrong to deserve a fate like this.

"Step out, step out of the sun~
If you keep getting burned!
Step out, step out of the sun~
Because you've learned, because you've learned~!
" Izuku when he discovered he had a quirk, he had already learned his place around his mother and his fellow classmates.