Dancing teen vs Speed demon old man

Izuku was in a daze after excepting All Might's old teachers offer, the said hero wished him luck on his internship while muttering about what movies he should bring to comfort the 'soon to be traumatized' teen. So Izuku had spent the rest of the day trying to get over the growing fear and curiosity of who Gran Torino is and he also couldn't help but noticed that Iida was acting off. After the Sports Festival Izuku did noticed that Iida had vanished before the award ceremony and on Saturday the news about Ingenium being injured by the infamous Stain.

Izuku tried to reach out to the teen but he would ignore Izuku, who felt a little hurt by this, but the greenette wouldn't give up on talking to Iida. But sadly Izuku couldn't find Iida by the time school was over for the day.

~

Izuku had walked to the train station with Katsuki and their parents wishing them a farewell and also saying goodbye to each other before parting ways. As Izuku was walking towards his stop he spotted Iida waiting for his train, wearing a dark expression. The greenette froze at the expression before running over with a bright fake smile.

"Iida!" Izuku called out.

The bluenette turned to look at the short teen rushing over to him. Izuku saw the fake smile but didn't comment on it.

"I was trying to talk to you about the Internships." Izuku said, Iida looked a little shocked but this. "So, who are you Interning for?" Izuku asked.

"Oh I'm Interning under the Pro Hero Manual in Hosu." Iida said.

Izuku could see the hidden rage in the teens eyes and bit his lip for the moment before speaking.

"Iida... I also wanted to ask..." Izuku said looking at the ground for a moment before looking at his friend in the eyes. "I saw the news and I was wondering how you are handling things with your brother in the hospital and all.... I mean I know that it's hard to realize that a loved one is hurt but...." Izuku said, memories of his father sitting in a hospital bed explaining to Izuku that he had to leave and try to make a better life for the two of them and he will eventually return for him.

"If you hold a need to get revenge on Stain... please have a hero with you... I don't want to lose a friend.. and if you need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to talk to me. I will listen to you, because I've been there before. Just don't go actively looking for Stain, please." Izuku finished.

Iida was silent taking in the many emotions in the teens eyes before nodding. Izuku smiled before quickly hugging his friend for extra measure before they parted ways, the teen felt like he reached Iida but he was going to talk to his Mentor before anything bad happens.

~

Gran Torino was.... a very interesting hero... to say the least. When Izuku first met him was.... shocking. Izuku had politely knocked before entering after three minutes of waiting and then was greeted with a crash. The sight that he was greeted to was an very short old man wearing a yellow jumpsuit with a cape laying on the ground with a red liquid and what looks like intestines.

If Izuku wasn't use to his mothers boyfriends bringing in dead things he would have first thought that the hero was dead but he knew better and placed his case down along with his bag and walked over to the hero. Kneeling down he offered his hand out.

"Do you need any help sir?" Izuku asked, watching the hero get up onto his knees and took the offered hand.

The teen help the hero to he feet before subconsciously cleaning up the mess that was made, this surprised Gran Torino greatly. When he first saw the Sports Festival after receiving a letter from Toshinori about him passing One for All to a first year and wanted him to help him a bit more on using it without his original quirk. The hero was curious to say the least. So when he saw a green hair teen sing and skill fully use both quirks to his advantage, especially with the choice of music, he was very interested on seeing on what he can do with the teen.