........What........

The news spread fast like a burning wildfire raging in the middle of a forest. Reporters were searching for any type of information that they could get their hands on, they also blamed the school for their lack of 'care' for the safety of their students. They blamed the high count of injured students on the teachers 'lack of discipline and care' and for never truly taking in the fact that they were slowly losing the support of people who once looked at the school with pride.

The students of class 1a and 1b were taken to the hospital for immediate treatment, Katsuki watched as his classmates were being taken to Emergency for the gas that was inhaled. Katsuki sat in his hospital room looking at a picture of Izuku and him as kids, smiling widely at the camera while holding their All Might toy in the air.

Mitsuki and Masaru tried to comfort the teen but Katsuki didn't respond to anything that they did, only giving short growls and dark looks as he looked at the picture. Katsuki stood up and stormed into Kirishima's room leaving his parents to sigh as they looked at the ground. Mitsuki turned towards her husband and softly cried at the loss of her adoptive son.

"Kirishima, we're going to save Izuku." Katsuki declared, glaring at the red-haired teen.

"What?!" Kirishima was surprised by the declaration but nodded.

"Let's round up some of our classmates who are able to fight and go save the nerd," Katsuki stated with a smirk.

~

Izuku let out a groan as he slowly came too, blinking a few times to get his eyes to adjust to the light again.

"Ah, you're finally awake." A voice spoke up and Izuku's eyes shot open.

The teen looked at the people before him and with fear. The League of Villains either stood or sat before him, Kurogiri was setting up a tv while Shigaraki looked at Izuku with a tired look.

"Where am I! What do you want!" Izuku growled out, trying to be brave and not show any fear.

"You'll find out soon enough," Shigaraki said, before looking at the tv that was now on.

Izuku looked at the tv screen to see that it remain dark but on the corner of the screen said on. The teen prepared for the worst but what happened next brought tears to Izuku's wide jade green eyes.

"Hello, Izuku." A familiar voice greeted and Izuku felt his chest tighten.

The villains noticed the teen's sudden change in attitude, Kurogiri felt a little concerned as he watched the teen tear up and look absolutely torn.

".... No...." Izuku breathed out, his voice weak as he shook his head. "No! SHUT UP YOU NOT HIM!!!" Izuku started to panic and have a breakdown of shock and sorrow.

It couldn't be him... this voice couldn't be the voice the one he... The voice sighed before a soft tone could be heard then singing and Izuku froze.

"Little child, be not afraid~
Though rain pounds harshly against the glass!
Like an unwanted stranger~
There is no danger!
I am here tonight~
" Izuku lowered his head as the familiar words washed over him.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, but the feeling of comfort washed over him.

"Little child, be not afraid~
Though thunder explodes and lightning flash!
Illuminates your tear-stained face~
I am here tonight~
" Izuku started to softly cry as he closed his eyes.

Everyone was very confused until Izuku joined in.

"And someday you'll know!
That nature is so~!
The same rain that draws you near me~
Falls on rivers and land!
On forests and sand~!
Makes the beautiful world that you'll see~
In the morning~
" The man who was singing smiled as he felt a connection with Izuku began to grow like it was before and Izuku also felt the connection and tears fell from his eyes.

"Little child, be not afraid~
Though storm clouds mask your beloved moon~!
And its candlelight beams~
Still keep pleasant dreams~
I am here tonight~
" Izuku sang gently, memories filled his head but he continued on.

"Little child, be not afraid~
Though wind makes creatures of our trees~
And their branches to hands~!
They're not real, understand~
And I am here tonight~
" The villains felt their hearts melt, the song was both happy and sad but the peaceful look on the teen's face warmed their hearts.

"And someday you'll know~!
That nature is so~
The same rain that draws you near me~
Falls on rivers and land~!
On forests and sand~!
Makes the beautiful world that you'll see~
In the morning~
" The man joined in and the harmony in their voices blended so beautifully as if the voices were meant to balance each other out.

"For you know~
Once even I was a little child~
And I was afraid~!
But a gentle someone always came~
To dry all my tears~
Trade sweet sleep for fears~
And to give a kiss goodnight~
" Izuku curled in on himself head bowed as he hid his tear-stained face from view.

"Well now I am grown~
And these years have shown~
That rain's a part of how life goes~!
But it's dark and it's late~
So I'll hold you and wait~
'Til your frightened eyes do close~
" Izuku didn't notice that Kurogiri had walked over to him and dried his tears with a white cloth while Toga held a glass of water for the teen.

"And I hope that you'll know~!
That nature is so~!
The same rain that draws you near me~
Falls on rivers and land~!
On forests and sand~!
Makes the beautiful world that you'll see~
In the morning~
" A smile tugged on Izuku's lips, it has been forever since he felt this kind of love. Unlike the Bakugo's, this kind of love was unique and special.

"Everything's fine in the morning~" the voice sang softly.

"The rain'll be gone in the morning~" Izuku sang gently.

"But I'll still be here in the morning~" Their voice's ended in a soft gentle harmony, Izuku sniffed before looking up with a broken smile.

"Is that really you dad?" Izuku choked out, this floored the other villains with shock.

"Hello, my son... you have grown into such a fine young man." Izuku's father said.

Izuku smiled before sniffling. Then the villains broke from their shocked state of mind.

"WHAT!!!"

~

Hello, The girls, the gays, and the theys!!

Here is another chapter! The plot is thickening!! I am sure that half of you were joking about who Izuku's dad was in this story and I had planned this for a long time. But for now, I'll leave you all with a cliffhanger. Also if you have noticed some grammar corrections I have downloaded Grammarly out of pure curiosity and I am loving it!!! No more miss spelled words!! Also, I'm sorry for taking so long on posting I have been doing modules for my driving course and I had to do the whole 'Exam on everything that I have learned.' I started in December and I procrastinated! But I happily passed, Thank goodness for that, and I am going for my driver's next week! I hope that I pass on the first try, if not then I will just do it again until I pass!!! Anyways! I hope that you all have enjoyed this chapter and continue reading my stories!

.

.

.

.

.

Also, I am just going to remind everyone since I am finding that half of you are very confused about a few things about this book. There are no romantic ships only platonic, friendships, and family relationships. The only this that could count as a 'love' for another character is Uraraka's yandere feelings for Izuku, but there are no true ships in this book only what you see in the manga's and anime are in this story(Like the Bakugo's for example). If you guys do what some ships pm me and I can work them into another book, but this book will not have any romance since it isn't that type of a book and I don't plan on changing the story plot. The plot is based around family and friendships. I am not trying to make anyone feel bad about leaving questions and comments in the comment section, I am just clearing up something that I should have made aware of in the beginning. So when I go to do some editing in the future I will make sure to clarify the relationships in this book:) Have a wonderful day/night/afternoon/even!!

-Dawn