Training, Blushing, kicking butts!

Chapter 5

All Might was very disappointed when Uraraka started talking bad about her classmate, just being very unheroic if he were being honest with himself. Kirishima finally turned to look at the brunette and shot her a glare.

"Can you please shut up. You are being rude and unheroic, they are your classmates! Who cares who is on what team, your acting like Mineta." Kirishima said, Uraraka scoffed at this.

BOOOOOM

Everyone looked at the screen to see Izuku pull Yaoyorozu out of the way of Katsuki's explosion, his shoulder burnt slightly but he turned to face his friend with sly smirk on his lips. Todoroki watched Izuku closely as he watched as Izuku told his team mate to go ahead of him and that he would catch up. When it was just the two Izuku grinned at the other before hitting a button on his head set.

~

Izuku knew what he was going to do next would probably gain him a lot of questioning teens and a very overprotective teacher along with his friend but Izuku knew that he had to help his partner on passing this assignment so he was willing to show everyone that he is serious.

"All you wanna do
All you wanna do baby
I think we can all agree I'm a ten among's these threes~
" Izuku started and his smirk turned flirty.

"All you wanna do
All you wanna do baby
And ever since I was a child I'd make the boys go wild~
" His outfit turned into shorts and a crop top sweater with black knee high boots, Katsuki started to blush but tried to focus and not focus on the fact that his classmates might drool over him for the next week.

"All you wanna do
All you wanna do baby
Take my first music teacher, Henry Mannox
I was young it's true but even then I knew
The only thing you wanna to do is...~
" Izuku glided around Katsuki arms wrapped around his waist, glancing at his friend with half lidded eyes.

"Broad, dark, sexy Mannox~
Taught me all about dynamics
He was twenty three
And I was thirteen going on thirty!
We'd spend hours strumming the lute~
Striking the chords and blowing the flute.
He plucked my strings all the way to G
Went from major to minor, C to D~
" Izuku slightly brushed his fingers across Katsuki's shoulders before gracefully spinning away from him just in time to dodge a punch.

"Tell me what you need
What you want, you don't need to plead~
'Cause I feel the chemistry
Like I get you and you get me
And maybe this is it
He just cares so much it feels legit
We have a connection
I think this guy is different~
" Two shadow figures appeared behind him, they swayed around the two teens giving off an air of lust and love in their movements.

"'Cause all you wanna do
All you wanna do baby
Is touch me, love me, can't get enough, see
All you wanna do
All you wanna do baby
Is please me squeeze me birds and the bees me
Run your fingers through my hair
Tell me I'm the fairest of the fair
Playtime's over
The only thing you wanna do is...~
" Katsuki was bright red but this point and he didn't notice that, as Izuku dance circles around him he was using the capture tape to 'Capture' him... that is until All Might spoke.

"Bakugo Katsuki has been captured!" All Might called out.

Izuku's hero attire appeared as the teen just smirked before running off to find his team mate, leaving behind a still shocked ash blonde teen to just stare at the empty hallway in front of him.

Katsuki then slowly walked out of the building deciding that not matter what, Villains are never going to win against his brother if he pulled that card out on them that is.... along with all of the other songs that can be used against them.

~

Izuku spotted Yaoyorozu hiding behind a pillar, she raised a brow but Izuku just smiled before looking to see Iida guarding the bomb and giving a fake villain speech??

"So whats the plan?" Izuku asked.

"Since Iida has a speed quirk and can move the bomb at anytime or beat us with his speed we would need a distraction..." She whispered.

Izuku thought for a moment before smirking he whispered a plan to her before she nodded and watched as Izuku take a breath and opened his mouth.

"Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost~
" As soon as the words fell out of his mouth, his body went transparent.

Izuku then stepped out of his hiding spot and Iida jumped in fright before rushing towards the teen.

"Now I'm gone in your photograph
I bet you wish you could get me back
Now I'm stuck in your memory
A mistaken identity~" Izuku spun out of the way, his clothes shifted to a white cloak with a big green and orange stripped bow with a pumpkin pin on the bow, a small green hat that sat on the hood with a pumpkin face sown into the hood.

"What's her name?
What's she like?
Does she know that you'll never treat her right?
What's her name?
What's she like?
Do you leave her in the middle of the night?~
" Shadow dancers appeared, they surrounded the two as Iida tried to get a hit in.

The shadows spun as two of the females dresses floated up gently while the man grabbed one of them just for the one he grabbed vanished from his hold.

"You act like you just saw a ghost
I watch you getting way too close
Now I know why you're never there
Now I know so it's my turn to disappear
You act like you just saw a ghost
I caught you (Caught you)
Now I know
Now I know why you're never there
Now it's my turn, watch me disappear
Just like a go-go-go-ghost
Watch me go-go-go-ghost~
" Izuku was grabbed but the male before he two vanished before appearing behind Iida, grabbing his wrist and spun the teen around.

This gave Yaoyorozu the chance that she needed to capture the bomb, as soon as Iida realized his mistake Izuku stopped singing and smirked.

"THE HERO TEAM WINS!!!" All Might shouted.

"Sorry about that Iida, but you did put up a good fight." Izuku said.

Iida just nodded and walked out with the two teens, he complemented Izuku on his singing and his moves. This made Izuku smiled, so once they entered the viewing room Izuku was bombarded with questions, Izuku saw Uraraka looking at him lustfully but so did Katsuki, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima and All Might.

"Dude! That was awesome!" Kaminari chirped, rushing over to the blushing teen, blocking Uraraka's view. "Your moves were awesome, I didn't know somebody could make Bakugo blush like that!" The blonde added.

Izuku awkwardly chuckled at this, Katsuki huffed before grabbing his brother and moving him slightly behind. Izuku looked at the Pro, who then cleared his throat gaining the other students attention.

"Alright, can anyone tell me who was the mediator in this battle?" All Might asked.

"Iida." Answered Jiro.

"No it was Bakugo!" Ashido stated.

Izuku saw Yaoyorozu raise her hand, All Might pointed to her.

"It was Midoriya, he was the one to come up with the plans and made sure to use his partner instead of going at it alone. Yes in the beginning he fought Bakugo alone but he knew that he would end the fight quickly before coming after the bomb. He was the one to plan the fight between Iida, giving me enough time to capture the weapon." She said.

All Might looked shocked but nodded at her answer.

"Okay, next group!" All Might said.

~

Hello!! so what did you guys think?? for this chapter I was inspired by 'All you wanna do' and thought 'What would happen if Izuku sang this to Katsuki while they are training?' and Boom! This was born! So let me know what you think and enjoy!! Also the next chapter I will do a time skip to the end of their day because writing out every battle will get boring and I showed never get bored when writing.... plus that is what I did when writing the chapters.

~Dawn