The Sports Festival pt. 1

Izuku smiled at his play list that he had on his Music box, he and katsuki spent hours adding songs and playlists onto it while making sure to add all of his old music that was on his phone.

"EXCUSE ME!!" Mitsuki shouted.

Izuku got up and rushed out of his room to see Katsuki and his dad holding back their mother who was glaring at the officer at the door. Izuku stepped forward and placed his hand on Mitsuki's back.

"What's going on?" Izuku asked.

The officer turned to him and sighed.

"We have received a call that a one Bakugo Katsuki has threatened a classmate." He said and Izuku raised a brow and stepped forward and smiled.

"I'm sorry officer but whoever called and made that 'Complaint' lied. Katsuki is in my class and I know that he never did." Izuku said.

"Oh?" The officer said in shock.

"Yes and by the sound of this call I would say that it must have been Uraraka Ochaco since she has been annoying us at school. She broke my phone and she doesn't want Katsuki anywhere near me." Izuku said.

The officer was stunned at the teen, he knew that the one who gave the call was Uraraka but having a classmate figure out who it was made him wonder if she was doing anything to them at the school and hearing that she broke his phone made him worry about the teens safety.

"Well then I guess me and the others will look into this and make sure to let her parents know about her damaging your property." The officer said, Izuku nodded before pulling out a spare sheet of the bill and gave it to the officer.

"Here, I have a feeling that she threw out the one I gave her." Izuku said.

"Very well, I am sorry for the disturbance and for the trouble. Have a good evening." He said bowing before leaving. Izuku closed the door and looked at the ground.

"She is just like my mother...." Izuku growled before turning around and looked at Katsuki. "We're going to train until we drop and we are going to kick butt and make Uraraka wish that she didn't mess with us." Izuku said.

"Yeah, what a brat." Katsuki said.

Mitsuki was still angry about a teen trying to split her family up and knew to make a few calls to some of her close friends while their father sighed saying something along the lines of starting supper.

~

Two weeks passed by quickly, Izuku and Katsuki were training harder then ever. Izuku had introduced Katsuki to Mr. Di Angelo and he had regretted it but eventually he had found it really funny watching his brother get his but kicked by his teacher.... that is until he turned to fight him and the bruises were really hard to explain to their parents and to Mr. Aizawa and All Might.

But the day of the sports festival arrived Izuku and Katsuki were ready to kick butt and destroy Uraraka. She didn't pay Izuku back for the damage that she did to his phone anyways so he was really going to make her pay and his inner demon was just itching to come out and fight her. They made their way to the student and staff entrance, slipping pass the reporters and Media that wandered around the festival grounds.

Izuku walked into the waiting room where his classmates were waiting, Katsuki walking in after him looking pissed when he saw Uraraka. Izuku saw her and his looked beyond pissed off then then the other teen but he gritted his teeth and marched up to her.

"You know Uraraka? You are pissing me off, so you better hope and pray that we don't have to face each other today because I will destroy you." Izuku growled, his eyes darkening slightly.

He turned around and pulled Katsuki over to Kirishima, the teen looked at them with worry but Izuku whispered something to Kirishima and the teen then glared at her with anger. Everyone was confused but seeing three teens glaring at the brunette means that she did something that pushed them to their limit.

"Attention everyone!! The festival is about to begin! Please make your way to the field!" Iida said, gaining everyone's attention.

Izuku was happy to pull Katsuki along with him following everyone, his headphones dangled around his neck with his Music Box was attached to his left thigh. Katsuki glared at Uraraka as she tried to get close but Todoroki stepped between her reaching them, he secretly was thankful that the teen stepped in her way Katsuki knew that Izuku was starting to stress out do to Uraraka harassing him and all.

They walked out on to the field as Present Mic introduced the classes, he kinda painted a bigger target on 1-a's back when he mentioned the USJ attack. Izuku looked around the stadium and looked at the screens showing the classes he thought for a moment.

'I wonder if she is watching.... I wonder if dad is also watching as well to see me working hard on my life long dream... I know that my Dance class are watching along with Mr. Di Angelo as well..' Izuku thought to himself.

Izuku blinked when he was tapped on the shoulder by Kirishima.

"Dude you alright?" the red head whispered.

"Yeah... I'm fine." Izuku replied.

"And now we will hear the heroes pledge from two tops students! Bakugo Katsuki and Bakugo Izuku!" Midnight called out.

Katsuki grabbed Izuku up to the mic, Izuku was slightly pale but he let Katsuki pull him along. The greenette looked at the crowd then at his brother who smirked slightly and squeezed his hand in comfort.

"I pledge to be number one." Katsuki said, smirking.

Everyone booed at this but Izuku looked at Midnight, who nodded for him to go but everyone was still shouting.

'Come on Izuku... you got this...' Izuku thought before taking a breath before looking at the audience.

"I pledge that we all should do our best and show the world that we are all strong no matter what that we all will go beyond.... PLUS ULTRA!" Izuku said, and this made everyone cheer.

Izuku was happy to pull Katsuki off of the stage and hide between some of his friends, Midnight cooed at how cute Izuku's pledge was before announcing the  first challenge is. An obstacle course. Izuku looked at his brother then his friends before looking at the ground, he was going to blow everyone away with his skills and hopefully get away from Uraraka while he was at it.

"Let's do this." Izuku said smiling at his friends.

"YEAH!"

~

Hey! Sorry for the wait, I was watching season two to season four of My Hero Academia with my older sibling for some inspiration for the Sports Festival arc, which lead me watching more seasons until the fourth one.... I am internally crying because of that cliffhanger. Anyways, I'll try to get the next chapter up soon! Please leave song suggestions for future chapters also leave the name of the artist, So far I have one song suggestion with I listened to and I really liked it so I can't wait to see more song suggestions!! Until next time!!

-Dawn