Sports Festival pt.4

Izuku sighed when a break was called for Cementoss to build the one one one battle stage. He was also happy to eat something with his friends and brother, so when Izuku was about to leave he noticed Uraraka standing in front of him with a sly smirk on her lips.

"Deku~ lets go eat together, just like you promised~" Uraraka chirped.

Izuku knew what she was doing, she was using the face that there are camera's on the field at the moment to get him to go with her. 'Cause if Izuku were to turn her down or say no to her then hero agency's wouldn't want to scout him. Izuku took a breath before glaring at her.

"I'm sorry but I promised Kacchan that I would eat with him and Kirishima not you. So please excuse me." Izuku said before walking away.

Uraraka then smirked before starting to cry which caused everyone to look at them, she cried about how he lied to her and all these other false claims. Izuku turned to look at her before letting out a huff.

"Are you done?" Izuku deadpanned.

She sniffed.

"I know what your doing and honestly your acting more like a spoiled six year old then a teenager.... oh wait... your acting like a hormonal teenager who is being more of a yandere then a normal person. You nearly had my brother arrested on fake claims!" Izuku said growling at the end. "So if you don't mind I have to meet up with my brother and friend for lunch." Izuku then left the crowd that was going to comfort her at first left looking at her with disgust.

"Grr..... he is mine...." She  growled before storming off.

~

Izuku sighed as he realized that his first match was against Uraraka, he looked at his classmates when they saw who he was up against. Katsuki growled before turning to him and looked Izuku dead in the eyes.

"Make that dog pay." Katsuki growled.

"Oh you know I will." I said.

We all left to either sit in the stands or to prepare, Izuku grinned at the perfect song he had in his playlist and he was going to make Uraraka pay and to show that he doesn't take peoples crap.

~

"ALL RIGHT NOW THAT THE STAGE IS ALL SET WE CAN NOW BEGIN THE ONE ON ONE BATTLE!!!" Present Mic cheered.

The crowd went nuts.

"FIRST WE HAVE URARAKA OCHACO FROM THE HERO COURSE! CAREFUL FOR HER QUIRK COULD MAKE YOU FLOAT!" He said and there were half cheers for her.

"NEXT HE HAS BEEN IN FIRST PLACE AND KEPT HIS SPOT EVER SINCE AND HE HAS A VOICE OF AN ANGEL! GIVE IT UP FOR BAKUGO IZUKU FROM THE HERO COURSE!!!" The crowd cheered loudly.

They met half way, Uraraka looked like she was drooling at him while Izuku scoffed at her.

Midnight glanced between them.

"Are you ready, I want a clean battle." She said.

They nodded and the battle began when Midnight cracked her whip. Uraraka lunged and Izuku spun out of her way and he opened his mouth.

"Maniac~" Izuku whispered.

"You were with your friends, partying~
When the alcohol kicked in,
Said you wanted me dead~
So, you showed up at my home, all alone~
With a shovel and a rose,
Do you think I'm a joke?~
" Izuku sang.

His clothes shifted to a well fitted black shirt and skinny jeans, he began to dance with a shadow of Uraraka who had a crop to with 'Maniac' printed across the shirt, she had fishnet stockings and shorts and black high tops.