Training and the meeting

Izuku sighed as he walked out of the gym late, it has been a long two days. With the Lov staying at UA it was a little crazy, thankfully Nezu had given a long speech as to why the Lov is at UA along with his fur care routine. Mr. Aizawa and All Might had to up their training due to the attack on the camping trip, this made the whole class shudder at the long days of training.

Izuku was back to going to dance class and his drama class is now at UA, Izuku was getting a kick out of pranking the Leauge with his villain character part. Shigaraki cried the first time Izuku commented on how to properly plan a kidnapping, Dabi and Toga couldn't stop laughing... that is until Izuku glared at them.

The teen walked to the 1-a Dorm feeling a light feeling of contentment after his workout, over the days Izuku found himself feeling more and more nervous as the agreed date of Izuku meeting his father. Yea Izuku knew that his dad loved and cared for him but... That was before he left and now Izuku knows that he is a villain and he still had a hard time coping with that the information that he has.

Izuku blinked when he saw that he was at the dorms, huffing a bit before opening the door, walking, and was greeted with a sight. The main area was a complete mess with pillows everywhere, his classmates on the other hand were throwing popcorn, chips, small throw pillows and shooting each other with nerf guns. The villains were also doing the same and this made Izuku want to laugh at their silliness but decided that it was better to film this chaos.

Knowing that this would make great blackmail material Izuku decided to get his teachers in on this, especially since they had enough free time to goof around then train. Ah, the chaos that will come from this.

"Hey, guys!" Izuku called out, inwardly smirking at what he was about to say. "I think I saw Mr. Aizawa coming to the dorms... I would hurry up and clean if I were you." Izuku said with an innocent smile.

Everyone froze before bursting out in panic and rushed to clean up, Kurogiri who was in the kitchen area nodding in thanks. Izuku winked at him before texting his teacher to ask if he wanted some coffee before going out on patrol. He smiled at the response and put his phone away and walked into the kitchen.

"So how long were they like this?" Izuku asked.

"For a good three hours." came his response.

Izuku snickered at this.

"Oh if Mr. Aizawa hears that my class has this much energy to goof off then I'm sure that he would be more pleased to work them harder in training," Izuku said with a wide grin. "Speaking of training, how were your guys' classes going? Made any progress?" Izuku asked with a gentle smile.

Kurogiri hummed softly.

"It was fine, Tomrua still has a lot to learn the same as the others. I find this quite refreshing, though I think that if I were to go back into society I think that I will open a bed and breakfast... maybe have a bar." Kurogiri said which made Izuku really happy.

Out of all the Villains Izuku found talking to Kurogiri was nice. The ex-villain was more level-headed and didn't really get angered easily, which was one of the things that Izuku liked about the man. No yelling or shouting, just a calm and peaceful conversation with the man.

"I have to ask Midoriya, how are you feeling about seeing your father?" the ex-villain asked the teen, who went silent for a moment.

"Honestly I am just confused and nervous..." Izuku said softly, looking at the ex-villain before continuing on his train of thought. "I have always remembered my dad being the brave man who kept me safe from Inko, I have so many good memories of the two of us singing and him just being there for me when he can... But..." Izuku sighed as he sat down on a stool.