The Sports Festival pt.2

Izuku stood back of the crowd of students and waited for the first part of the challenge to begin, the teen looked at everyone to see that they all stood at the ready to run.

'It's gonna be a challenge to get through the hallway with everyone charging through all at once... maybe... yeah.. that will work.' Izuku smirked watching everyone began to run.

He turned on his music and placed his headphones on and began to sing.

"I'm that kind of trouble!
You know you wanna get into~
You know you wanna get into~!
" Izuku sang as he ran forward and jumped.

"Been blamed for everything since I was born!
I do my best work when I'm doing wrong~
I might be wrecking like a train!
But I know that you gonna ride anyway~
" A shadow dancer appeared out of the wall and provided a hand for Izuku to step on and flip in the air over everyone.

"Yeah~!
Yeah~!
Yeah~!
" His voice echoed through the hall as he jumped the air thinned as the temperature cooled.

The exit was frozen causing everyone to freeze, Katsuki was already out along with most of his classmates and a few other students.

"You play with me, you play with matches!
I'll burn your poor heart down to ashes~
I know you think you love the danger!
Don't say that I didn't warn ya~
" the hall slowly heated up and Izuku flipped in front of everyone sending a heat wave behind him as he ran forward.

"Yeah~!
Yeah~!
Yeah~!
" Izuku sped up his running as he passed other students and his classmates.

Then the zero pointers showed and he stopped singing and changed the song, needing something with more... kick... for what he is about to pull. Izuku grinned a grin that made everyone freeze, the sound of a guitar ringing in his ears as he began to laugh before singing.

"Ha ha ha, this is about you!" His voice was cold and chilling as his grin.

"Beware, beware, be skeptical~
Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold~
Deceit so natural!
But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning~
Bla-bla-black sheep, have you any soul?
No sir, by the way, what the hell are morals~
Jack, be nimble, Jack, be quick!
Jill's a little ***** and her alibis are dirty tricks~
" Izuku danced around the Robots causing them to try and attack him but the shadows crawled out and grabbed them.

"So could you~" Izuku took a breath as he let the memories of his mother and her boyfriends fill his mind as he sang the next part.

"Tell me how you're sleeping easy~
How you're only thinking of yourself~?
Show me how you justify!
Telling all your lies like second nature!
Listen, mark my words, one day~
You will pay, you will pay~!
Karma's gonna come collect your debt!
" background dancers appeared one had green hair that resembled his mother in his eyes and the men around them represented his mothers endless amount of boyfriends that she had dated.

"Aware, aware, you stalk your prey~" Izuku stalked closer to the green haired female and they both turned away and spun out of the way of an attack.

"With criminal mentality~
You sink your teeth into the people you depend on~
Infecting everyone, you're quite the problem~!
" His eyes grew dark as his teeth grew sharp before turning to face the robots.

"Feefifofum, you better run and hide!!" Izuku shouted as the earth shook as he stomped on the ground the students, heroes and audience watched with their mouths dropped in awe.

"I smell the blood of a petty little coward~!
Jack, be lethal, Jack, be slick!
Jill will leave you lonely dying in a filthy ditch~
" half of the male dancers fell to the ground as Izuku danced around them keeping his eyes on the prize.