Rehab for the League

A few days after Izuku revealed his past to his classmates, Izuku found himself feeling lighter and happier than before. That is until training and Mr. Di Angelo helping him learn to control his second quirk. Izuku also decided to teach Mina how to pole dance for a warm-up, he had so much fun doing his usual core workout with her.

Katsuki had gotten a video of Izuku teaching Mina how to sit at the top of the pole before showing her some of his routine's that he did with his dance class. Iida sadly took one look at Izuku as he spins down the pole before landing a few inches off of the ground in a full split, he passed out from the horror. Izuku just giggled as Mina copied his routine and did the splits flawlessly.

"Man Izubabe that is such a cool routine!" Mina chirped, Izuku smiled as he stood up.

"Yeah, this helps me work on my upper body strength and keeps me flexible." The teen said, grabbing his water bottle and Mina's, passing the bottle over to her before taking a few big gulps of water.

"Do you do this every day?" she asked.

"No, maybe two to three times a week... It also depends on what Miss. Grey wants to teach." Izuku said, smiling as he set down his bottle.

Izuku and Mina were talking about what the greenette does for dance, Katsuki was fighting against Todoroki, Hitoshi was training with Sero while everyone was paired with their friends. Izuku was about to show her one of his other dance moves when the doors to the gym opened, everyone turned to see what was going on when they all saw their teacher walk in with the Leauge of Villains following right after.

Everyone grew tense at the sight of the villains while Izuku knew what was going to happen. Nezu had alerted him that morning about the League being brought into their hero training class, so Izuku looked at them with a small smile as they walked towards the class.

"Mr. Aizawa, what are the League doing here?" Sero asked as he looked at the villains with an uneasy look.

The hero sighed.

"I know that Izuku here has revealed his past and who his father is to all of you, it also came to light that the League was under All for One's watch..." Aizawa said. "Meaning that this is the family that he made for Izuku... also upon a deal that he made with the school, the league is going to be attending UA to help them become good civilians and to bond with Izuku."

"WHAT!" Everyone shouted.

Izuku already knew this and decided to make some form of an effort on the whole 'bond with your family.' and walked up to them. Katsuki wanted to grab his brother and keep him away from the villains but... he couldn't, he saw the determined look in the other's eyes and knew that Izuku was being careful as he stood in front of the group.

"Do you know how to dance?" Izuku asked, tilting his head slightly with a smile but his eyes held a devious look in them.

Everyone was silent but Dabi broke the silence.

"Like what?" He asked, Izuku's smile turned devilish as he grabbed Dabi's wrist and pulled him over to the pole.

The rest of the League and Aizawa watched as Izuku grab the pole and looked over his shoulders, his eyes looked at the group as he lifted his whole body up the pole and he sat at the top grinning at the surprise looks from everyone.

"Like this," Izuku said simply as he did a few basic moves and watched with childish glee at the jaws that dropped.

"Izuku-kun! That is unbecoming of a hero!!" Iida called out, looking very red in the face.

Izuku blinked as he fell into the splits, which made half of the guys look like they wanted to pass out at the flawless swift motion of the greenette's performance. Izuku laughed before getting up and walked up to Dabi with a grin.