Swimming with the.... Memories??

As months passed Izuku began to feel safe with his life, the memories of his passed rarely bothered him. Uraraka had been expelled from UA after her intent on injuring Izuku, the police nor the school could ignore all the evidence and proof of Uraraka harassing Izuku and threatening Katsuki. Along with the fake account of Katsuki threatening her to the police. Uraraka's parents had came to apologies for their daughters behaviour in person, they offered to pay for the damage to Izuku's phone but the greenette wanted Uraraka to pay not her parents he didn't want two people who had nothing to do with their daughter's plans to clean up her mess.

Izuku sighed as he and Katsuki were dragged by Kirishima and Mina to the school one Saturday afternoon. Kirishima had received a text from Kaminari about everyone in 1-a was going to use the schools swimming pool for exercise purposes, so he had decided that dragging a tired Izuku and a easily irritated Katsuki to the pool was a good idea.

Mina had Izuku on her back as he slowly woke up, muttering under his breath about a scene from a old play that was written a very long time ago. Kirishima kept a firm grip on Katsuki's arm as said teen tried to pull away, the blonde was tired and just wanted to sleep especially after a long late night filled with studying for their up coming exams before their summer break.

"Just let me go dang it!!! I want to sleep!!!" Katsuki growled, to tired to use his quirk but not tired enough to resort to biting the other teens wrist.

"Hahaha!! C'mon Bakubro, we're just using the pool for a bit and it is also a good time to work out!!" Kirishima said.

Katsuki was silent before looking at his half asleep brother before looking at the hand that had him trapped before going back to biting, not in the mood for socializing. This carried on until they reached UA, Mina gave a slumbering Izuku over to Kirishima before rushing into the locker rooms to change.

"Man Zuku can sleep! Is he always like this?" Kirishima asked, looking at a sleeping green bean.

"Yeah, if he stays up long enough throughout the night." Katsuki snapped but helped Izuku to get into his swim shorts that was school provided. "We were studying last night so it is to be expected." he added as an after thought.

"Oh... so that's why." Kirishima said, blushing in the realization that he had dragged two tired teens to the pool.

"Yeah well we're here now but I am getting a extra twenty minute nap!" Katsuki stated before he carried Izuku out to the pool with Kirishima following close behind.

They were greeted to the sight of their classmates doing stretches or doing lanes, Iida greeted them as they stepped out of the change room doors.

"Ah! Bakugo, Kirishima! Glad you all could make it... is Izuku-kun asleep??" Iida noticed a slumbering Izuku, who at this point managed to cling to Katsuki like a Kola drooling all over Katsuki's shoulder, snoring softly.

"Late night studying session." Katsuki supplied before walking over to a place for shade and sat down and closed his eyes.

Everyone looked at the two, Hitoshi walked over to the two siblings and sat next to them following in their example and took a nap as well.

"I think we should let them rest...." Momo said, looking at how peaceful the three looked.

Everyone nodded and let them sleep.

~

Izuku yawned and he sat up, stretching out his sore back and numb arms before rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He opened his eyes to see that he was sitting on his brother's lap and that the two were wearing school issued swimwear. Izuku then noticed that they were at the school and everyone was playing around or doing lanes.