Well, this is awkward...

Izuku's father had to explain the reason why the L.O.V was created, which caused most of them to tear up Izuku also teared up since this was the family that his father had promised him a long time ago. Shigaraki complained about Izuku being a hero brat which Hisashi said that he rather have Izuku a hero than being forced into something that he would never truly care for or losing his freedom.

"Uh... I just have one question..." Izuku said looking at Shigaraki then at the tv screen. "Who brought Muscular to the L.O.V? He tried to kill a kid at the camp..." Izuku stated, looking a little sheepish as he recalled the butt whooping that he delivered to the nut job.

"Uh... one of our scouts did, why?" Shigaraki asked.

Izuku was silent before pointing to his very noticeable bruised lip and blood-stained nose.

"I saved the kid and destroyed Muscular in a fight that he could never win," Izuku said, looking straight at Shigaraki. ".... sorry..." Izuku added.

"SEE! I NEVER LIKED THE GUY!!" Twice shouted, "Yeah, plus he kept on talking about seeing his victim's blood... that is a Toga thing." Twice added, but his voice was a little deeper than before.

Shigaraki sighed along with everyone else, Kurogiri was about to help patch up Izuku's injuries, there was a knock on the door.

"Pizza delivery!" a voice called out, the villains were confused before the police and heroes crashed into the small bar.

Izuku was lost in the confusion, he could hear heroes shouting to stop the villains and to get him out of there. All Might appeared before Izuku and untied him from the chair that he was sitting in.

"Young Izuku, let's get you out of here." All Might said Izuku felt conflicted now.

He finally got to meet his new family but found out that they are villains and his father is a villain himself, now he is being saved by the man who he also sees as a father figure... it was all too much.

"You are not taking him so soon All Might." Izuku's eyes widened as he finally realized the situation and who his father really is.

"Wai-blegh!" Izuku started but black ooze left his mouth and he looked at his mentor with eyes tearful eyes.

"NO!" All Might called out before lunging to grab Izuku but he was too late, Izuku was gone along with the other villains.

~

Katsuki, May, Momo, Kirishima, Iida, Todoroki, and Hitoshi all watched as the warehouse that they were hiding close by, explode from the inside. They watched with wide eyes as a man with a dark suit slowly walk towards Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady, and Best Jeanist. The heroes were ready to fight but then villains appeared out of nowhere, then Izuku appeared. The heroes growled preparing to fight back but the man in the suit knelt before Izuku and... Hugged him?

"What's going on?" May whispered while the others frowned as well.

"Release the boy!" Mt. Lady demanded.

"... No." The man said before looking at the sky. "Looks like he is a little slower than normal," he said.

"Release Young Izuku this instant All for One." All Might demanded.

Izuku paled but felt his father gently run his hand through his hair, the heroes and the hidden students watched wide-eyed at the sight. Katsuki glared at the villain but All Might worried about his successor's safety.

"You know... after all these years, I finally get to see him safe..." All for one said.

"What are you getting at?" All Might questioned, watching as All for one scoop a still shocked Izuku into his arms.

"I want to thank you, All Might." The villain said looking at the teen in his arms who had passed out from the shock.

Katsuki was listening very closely to what was being said and then it hit him like a ton of bricks.

"I would ask that you also send my thanks to the Bakugo's for helping on saving Izuku from that wretched woman." He said.

"What is he saying?" Mt. Lady asked as other heroes showed up.

"Bakugo... do you know that villain?" Todoroki asked as he turned to look at Katsuki to see wide stunned eyes.

Gran Torino saw Izuku in the arms of All for one and a shocked All Might looking at the villain with wide eyes.

"What are you saying..." All Might questioned.

"Izuku Midoriya or otherwise known as Izuku Bakugo is my son. A son, that I had to leave with a terrible woman to build him a better family. So I thank you and all of those who care for him. Thank you for saving him from a terrible future." All for one finished and that's when Katsuki jumped out of hiding.

The heroes were shocked by this and the news of the greenette's father but what Katsuki said next completely flood them in shock.

"UNCLE HISAHSI!!!" Katsuki yelled in complete shock.

All for one looked at the blond and nodded his head, Katsuki was torn between wanting to hug the man who he saw as a really cool uncle and beating the man to a pulp for leaving Izuku for as long as he did. This was too much to process. All Might on the other hand was feeling a little hurt and betrayed, the two teens that he saw as sons' knew his enemy but by their reactions, they didn't know of All for one's true villain identity.

Gran Torino was also confused as well, the student that he took on was his friend's enemy's father. The teen didn't even show a sliver of being bad or truly knowing his father's real identity, only talking to him over a phone call and that the man was a good father before he was forced to leave.

All for one walked over to Katsuki and offered his only son to Katsuki, the teen gingerly took Izuku from the villain and watched as the man surrender to the heroes. The other villains were very conflicted but did what All for one did since they were also still conflicted about the news about Izuku being All for one's son.

Gran Torino, All Might, and Best Jeanist all rushed over to the teens and saw that there were others with Katsuki. This made them what to scold them but seeing Katsuki looking at a pale Izuku with worry made them decide to scold them later.

"Well... This is awkward..." Kirishima said the other teens nodded.

~

Hello, the girls, the gays, and the theys'

Here is another chapter! This is the end of the camp arc of the story and we'll be going into the Overhaul arc but with a Twist!!! Hehe!! So since Izuku's father's identity has been revealed to the heroes and students who were at the Nomu warehouse. Since there was no fight at the scene just the explosion of the building didn't really catch the media's attention until the end were All for one and the L.O.V get arrested, so the world won't know of Izuku's connection with All for one. Anyways! Until next time!!

-Dawn