Let's all agree to never anger Izuku

For the next few days Gran Torino had helped Izuku learn more about One for All, he even figured out that if he spreads the power throughout his body then he won't break his fingers. Especially finding out that if he were to use the quirk without singing, it hurt more then a beer bottle being thrown to his head.

But soon Gran Torino decided to take Izuku out for a easy night of patrolling. So when they were on their way through Hosu, a hero was thrown into the train then a Nomu appeared. The old hero moved into action and Izuku rushed to get the hero out of the way.

"Gran Torino! That's an Nomu! The League must be here!!" Izuku called.

"Kid, I am giving you permission to assist anyone who needs help. So that means your allowed to attack if someone or something attacks you first!" Gran Torino said before chasing the Nomu.

The hero that Izuku help had slowly gotten up and Izuku left to go help other heroes. Then he remembered Iida. The young hero in training rushed to go look for his friend and prayed that he would find him on time.

~

To say that he was disappointed in Iida would be an understatement, seeing his friend being pinned down by the villain Stain isn't something that he wanted to see. Lets step back a moment. Izuku was running through the streets looking for Iida and Manual to see if he could help assist them since he did fight a Nomu by himself before it hit him. So when Izuku found Manual he was shocked not to see Iida, but hearing Manual muttering about Iida running off earlier made Izuku's blood run cold before boiling in anger all at the same time.

Manual saw Izuku and was about say something but saw the teen throw him a small device, about the size of a child's palm, he looked up at the teen as he ran.

"I'll page up my location when I find Iida!! He didn't listen to my advice!" Izuku said before vanishing from the hero's sight.

Which brings us to now.

Izuku had just turned the corner of an alleyway that was at the edge of the attack that was going on and Izuku growled lowly at the sight of his friend laying on the ground, pinned, with a sword hovering over his back.

 "HEY GET OFF OF ME FRIEND!!!" Izuku shouted.

Stain looked over at Izuku and growled before throwing a knife at him, in order to keep the teen away from him and his two victims. Izuku dodged the knife and took off sprinting towards the villain and leapt into the air and spun while bringing his leg out to kick the villain off of Iida.

"B-Baku-go!" Iida chocked out. "Get out of here!" He cried.

"Shut up... Did you go looking for Stain?" Izuku asked, voice cold.

".... I'm sorry...." Iida said.

Izuku huffed before clicking a button on his music box sending out his location to all active heroes, especially to Gran Torino and Manual, so now Izuku had one job. That job is to keep both Iida and the hero that looks like Native alive.

"You must be very stupid kid, do you know who your up against?" Stain chuckled darkly.

Native flinched along with Iida, Izuku looked bored and unfazed by the villains words.

"Yes I do, you see unlike some people I like to study people and their Quirks. Heroes and some times villains if I wanted. So I know that there is very little info on your Quirk Stain but that doesn't mean I can figure it out." Izuku said, a sly smirk appeared on his lips.

"Why would a child like you study a villains quirk?" Stain and the two injured hero and hero in training were confused by this.

"It's called rebelling against Midoriya Inko and doing what I want." Izuku said.