Provincial Licensing exam pt.1

Izuku and his classmates all sat in class talking to each other, the Leauge sat in the front where Aizawa could see them instead of the back. Due to the nature of the deal with All for One, the League had to stay in the 1-a in order, for them to bond with Izuku better. So they were talking to Izuku about anything until Shigaraki brought out Izuku's sports festival fights.

"I have to ask what songs did you use for the one-on-one fights?" Shigaraki asked.

"Well... let's see... my first battle was with the Dog, I used 'Maniac' and 'I'm gonna show you crazy', which suited the dog nicely," Izuku said as Katsuki huffed with a smirk.

"You fought an animal?" Twice questioned.

"Oh you've should have seen it! It was awesome!" Kaminari chirped as he looked at the villains with a smirk. "Izu fought against a girl who use to go to UA, she was crazy! She even stabbed Izu after their match." Kaminari said and Toga growled at this.

"WHAT!!" the rest shouted.

"Wait is that why you said that she was crazy?" Shigaraki asked.

"Mmmhm, Uraraka was obsessed with me for some reason... She even tried to have Kacchan arrested under false claims as well." Izuku said glaring at his desk. "She still hasn't paid me back for breaking my phone..." Izuku grumbled in annoyance.

"What a dog..." Toga growled as she looked at the teen before her.

"Anyways... my next fight was against Todoroki and I sang 'Hot 'n Cold', which was fun!" Izuku smiled as he recalled an angry flaming trash can. "Ah, that was a good fight~!" This got a chuckle out of Todoroki.

"Yeah, the old man was pissed about you singing... let alone using fire," Izuku smirked at this.

"That I did... well... I still want to drop kick him into a pile of trash. That way he can be one with his kind." Izuku muttered but Dabi heard and grinned.

"I would film that and post it everywhere. Just to ruin him." This got nods of agreement at this from the League.

"Uh then after Todoroki I fought... Iida!" Izuku looked at said teen who blushed and cleared his throat awkwardly. "I was going to sing 'Addict', but Iida passed out after my outfit changed... I didn't get halfway through the song!!" The League looked at Izuku then at Iida.

"I don't blame him/ Not surprised.../ I mean if the outfit caused him to faint then yeah... I don't blame him." was all Izuku heard from the villains.

"Anyways~ my last fight was against Kacchan!" Izuku turned to look at his brother who looked at the ground. "I sang 'No Friends' which was fun really!" Izuku smiled brightly.

Before they can continue on with their conversation Aizawa walked into the room looking tired as usual. Everyone fell silent in their seats as they watch their teacher closely.

"Do to the rising threats of Villains... Other villains... That the Hero Commission has decided to let first-year students take the licensing exam. So tomorrow we are going for your licensing exam." Aizawa said which got everyone's attention. "You all have been training for this and have the experience that other students don't... So do your best."

Everyone cheered at this, Izuku smiled as he knew that this was another step closer to achieving his dream.

~

Somewhere in another city a man with a black dress suit escorting a lady and a teenage girl into a Japanese-style building. The lady had her hair hidden under a cap, her clothes were nothing but a pair of sweats and hoodie and her face was covered by a medical mask. The teen had a black hoodie on, the hood covered her hair, black sweats and a medical mask.