Camp! Camp! Camp!

Izuku had to help drag his brother out of bed while his father placed their bags into the car, it was hard to do since Katsuki some how manages to keep a strong grip on the bed frame every time he pulled. Their mother threatened to dump water on the teen but Izuku was quick to stop said threat, so Izuku did what he had to do and whispered that he will show everyone baby pictures of Katsuki when he was a baby.

That got Katsuki up and out of bed, dressed for the day while shouting that he is going to wait in the car. Izuku and Mitsuki started to laugh at the sight of a blushing Katsuki, the blond smiled before going into the kitchen and grabbed the two teens breakfast while Izuku walked out to the car. When Mitsuki got in they were off to drop the teens off at the school, Katsuki glared at Izuku while munching on a slice of toast. Izuku just smiled as he ate an apple, the greenette looked out the window and had a gut feeling that this camping trip was going to be something that nobody was going to forget.

Katsuki looked at Izuku and saw how peaceful he looked and a small smile crept onto his lips but looked away before anyone noticed. Soon the Bakugo's arrived at the school and unloaded their things, Mitsuki hugged both of the teens while her husband just chuckled at Katsuki's shouts of protest of the hug.

"Behave yourselves and listen to your teachers." Mitsuki said, shooting a glare at Katsuki before she left to go to the car with her husband.

"Come on Kacchan let's go meet up with the others!" Izuku chirped as he picked up his bag.

The blond huffed but complied with his adoptive brother and they made their way to the buses. Izuku smiled as he waved to his classmates, May was waving at Izuku from her spot on Hitoshi's back. The violet hair female looked tired, her hair a rats nest and the dark circles under her eyes rival's both Mr. Aizawa and Hitoshi's dark circles. Hitoshi walked over to the Bakugo's and nodded a tired greeting.

"Mornin' Izuku, Mornin' Bakugo." Hitoshi said with a tired yawn.

"Mornin' Eye bags." Katsuki greeted, yawning slightly.

"The three of you aren't morning people are you?" Izuku chuckled, being use to being awake early.... though it was never a choice it was more of a survival thing.... and that boot camp training scared him to the point that waking up early became second nature.

"How are you so bright this early in the morning?" May asked.

"Easy. Boot camp scared me to wake up at five in the morning like it is second nature and old living condition is a survival thing." Izuku said as he grabbed Katsuki's bag and left to go place then near the bus where Vlad King was placing all bags into the bus for 1-A since the other bus was already packed.

"Uh.... should we be concerned?" May asked looking at a smiling Izuku, who was asking Vlad King questions about his quirk.

"..... No, Izuku is fine but... I still have to watch him especially at night." Katsuki said, looking at the greenette with sad eyes. "Izuku may play every bad thing off as if it is nothing but he does suffer from nightmares.... Izuku just doesn't like asking for help..." Katsuki explained.

He had witness so many nights where he would wake up to Izuku screaming and his screams sounded like he was being murdered, other nights Izuku would be sobbing and crying for him, his parents, their teacher, All Might and sometimes his dad. It hurt the blond to see his once happy friend so torn and broken while putting on a mask and keeping everyone behind a wall that he had built. It took Katsuki, his parents and All Might awhile to break down those walls but Katsuki can see that everyone else is being blocked by those walls.

Katsuki just wished that he saw the signs sooner and maybe he could have saved Izuku sooner then he had. Maybe if he did then Izuku wouldn't be broken  and hurt as he is now.