Why so scared All Might?

Izuku and Katsuki both were crowded on the way to school, everyone was complimenting them on their fights and wins. Izuku was beet red when he noticed that half of the adults were eyeing his figure and hid slightly behind Katsuki... especially after a older gentleman mentioned Izuku's slender figure reminded him of a young lady.

To put it simply Izuku nearly lost his cool but Katsuki was able to calm his brother down by putting on headphones on the greenette and turned on some music.

When they reached their stop Katsuki dragged Izuku off the train and they ran to the school, since everyone started to notice them, Izuku swore that he felt more harassed by peoples eyes wandering his form then he did by his ex-mothers boyfriends. So when they reached the school Izuku ran in faster then Iida using his quirk, Katsuki had to sprint after him while making mental notes on buying pepper spray.

Izuku was sitting in his seat by the time Katsuki walked into the class room, he heard the other students talking about being noticed and some liked the attention or others was flustered by it while Izuku and Katsuki both didn't like it.

"Alright everyone sit down I have an announcement..." Aizawa said, walking in with a mug of coffee looking more tired then usual.

Everyone blinked before turning to face the front as they all sat in their seats. Izuku looked around and noticed that Uraraka wasn't there, so he shrugged it off.

"As you all can see that Uraraka Ochaco isn't here," Aizawa said, everyone frowned as the memory of Uraraka stabbing Izuku came to mind. "So today we have two transfer students to replace both Uraraka and Mineta." He said.

Izuku blinked and silently began to pray that they will be decent and not possessive little Uraraka was or perverted like Mineta. The door slid open and two familiar teens walked in, Hitoshi and May, Izuku grinned and waved at them and relaxed knowing that he could trust them and won't have to worry about them doing anything bad to him.

"You may introduce yourselves then take a seat where ever you want, I don't care." Aizawa said before crawling into his sleeping bag and fell to the ground and napped.

Everyone was silent before May bounded forward and grinned at the whole class.

"Hello! I'm Velty May but please call me May!" May chirped. "My quirk is Shadow Manipulation, which is very self explanatory and I have a mutation quirk which I like to call 'Vampire' which again is self explanatory. If you give me raw garlic it just makes my stomach hurt but I Looove~ cooked garlic! I am also Canadian, my family and I moved to Japan three years ago and I love dancing and playing the Ukulele!" May chirped happily and bounced over to where Uraraka use to sit, waving happily at Izuku.

"Uh... I'm Shinso Hitoshi," Hitoshi said awkwardly. "My quirk is Brainwashing, If I were to as you a question and you answer verbally then I can get you to do what I want... Like I don't know getting food or something... Uh... I like reading and cats." He said before walking to sit behind Izuku.

Said teen turned to face Hitoshi and grinned.

"Nice to see ya again, Hitoshi!" Izuku chirped, "Welcome to 1-A! I'm glad that I know someone from another class who isn't a perv or a possessive witch!" Izuku said, grinning while Hitoshi just tilted his head slightly.

"There was a perv in 1-a?" Hitoshi asked.

"That is correct, he had called Izuku a girl. Oh you should have seen what had happened to him when Izuku was angry." Kaminari said, laughing at the memory of Mineta's cries.

"That little perv deserved it.." Izuku grumbled.

Kaminari just laughed before turning to face May and tried to flirt with her but May was more oblivious to the flirting and took it as the blond being friendly. After a bit class had started and the lessons dragged on until Heroic's class.

"So as you all know that there were heroes scouting the students for the internships," Aizawa said. "So here are all of the names of the heroes that are looking at those they are interested on interning." The pro hero said.

Izuku noticed that he had about three hundred heroes that are interested on him being one of their interns. Aizawa handed out the list of names and Izuku noticed that half of the heroes that were interested in him were the more 'socially popular' heroes that only cared about public appearances than saving people. This made the teen frown because of how heroes looked at him, seeing him as a way to up their popularity in the eyes of the public.

"Now with that out of the way now." Aizawa said, "It is time to pick you hero names... Since I am not really qualified to approve of your hero names, that is way M-" Aizawa was cut off by a familiar female voice spoke up.

"You all should know that the names that you pick today will define you for the rest of your heroic life. If you aren't comfortable revealing your name to your class than how do you expect to reveal it to the world?" Midnight said, smirking to the whole class.

Izuku felt dread in his gut as he looked at the wall in front of him. He had made lots of names as a child but now.... now he really feels lost.

~

Izuku watched as everyone presented great names like May was going by 'The Vampire hero: Moon Shadow'and Hitoshi was 'The Voice hero: Mimic'. Izuku felt really nervous as he wrote down his name before Midnight called upon him to present his name. The greenette nervously walked up to the front and turned to face everyone before showing what he had writing on the white board.

"I'm gonna be 'The Music hero: Endless Melody'...." Izuku said, looking very nervous.

Midnight looked at the teen before smiling slightly.

"Change Music to Beat and your good." She said.

Izuku smiled and nodded before walking back to his desk, Katsuki walked to the front for the third time and this time the name 'Ground Zero' was excepted.

~

When lunch came around All Might had pulled Izuku to the side for the moment to talk to him about the Internships. The teen had noticed that the hero was trembling and mumbling to him about someone taking an interest in his quirk and is also willing to help with One for all.

"Umm... Who are you talking about??" Izuku asked.

"M-my old teacher Gran Torino..." All Might said weakly.

Izuku blink.

~

Hello Everyone!!! Here is the next chapter! We finally Got Shinsou in the hero course along with May!! Yay!! Don't worry though Uraraka will make her appearance again later on in the story because I can't let a yandere character go just yet!! Please send some song suggestions, I know that some of you have been suggesting songs from Spotify so if there is a song on Spotify that you want to suggest then just let me know the name of the song and the Artist and I'll be sure to look up the songs and use them in future chapters!!

-Dawn