Don't. Touch. The. Child!

It has been three weeks since Izuku went missing and three weeks of searching for any signs of him. Katsuki started to hate the fact that he and the rest of 1-a had to stay in the dorms in order to keep them safe, he didn't care he just wanted his brother back. Mr. Di Angelo had been leaving the school grounds a lot while saying he is looking and waiting for someone to show up to help look for Izuku.

Also during those three weeks Work studies began, the class was introduced to UA's Big Three. The leader of the Big Three declared a fight a 19 vs 1 fight against him, no one really won that fight, it barely lasted two minutes. Katsuki was a bit mad about thinking that he is too weak and that he needs to be stronger.

But later on in the day both he and Todoroki were approached by Mirio about doing their work studies at Sir Nighteyes agency, Katsuki knew that if Izuku was there he would be going through a fanboy muttering fest. The two teens decided to take him up on that offer, despite them having completely different fighting styles they were willing to learn from the pro hero.

So that leads us to both Katsuki and Todoroki standing in front of a tall building with the name 'The Nighteye Angecy' on the top in bold leaders. They were waiting for Mirio to show up, Katsuki felt like he was being watched and being judged from somewhere. Todoroki could hear his phone ringing over and over again, knowing that it is his father who wanted him to work under him instead of All Mights former sidekick. So if he does get to work with Sir Nighteye then he will be pissing his father off even more and that made the teen smile a bit.

"What are you smiling about?" Katsuki asked as he glanced up at his phone.

"Nothing, just thinking about how pissed off my old man will be if I work with All Might's former Sidekick instead of him." The duel coloured hair teen said.

"... Maybe take a picture and send it to him with the captions 'I found a better mentor than you!' and see how pissed he gets." Katsuki joked.

"Okay, I will."

The blonde started that the other male before sighing, oh how he wished his brother was here to see this.

"Ah, there you guys are!" A loud voice called out. "I hope you guys weren't waiting too long, I just had to talk to Sir for a moment but he's ready to see the both of you!" Mirio chirped as he lead the two teens' into the building.

Mirio talked about the agency and how long he had been doing his work studies under the hero. He mentioned that the man loves jokes but Katsuki knew that from Izuku, the teen also mentioned that Sir Nighteye is a big All Might fanboy, which is why both Katsuki and Todoroki brought a backup plan in case things go south. When Katsuki saves Izuku he is going to shower his brother in All Might and any type of hero merch of months to come.

"And here we are!" Katsuki was brought out of his thoughts by Mirio, the older male had a bright wide smile... but not as bright as Izuku's though.

"So... do we just... go in?" Todoroki asked.

"Yup, just go right on in and he will take to both of you. Just remember he likes jokes, so just give him a really funny joke to make him laugh!" was all Mirio said before Katsuki opened the door to see a sight he wished to unsee.

A large machine stood in the middle of the room with Sir Nighteye's sidekick Bubble Girl strapped to the machine being tickled, as said man stood there lecturing her on the importance of laughter and smiles. Oh now he really wished that Izuku was here with him so he could have the excuse on leaving, he didn't want his brother to know that All Mights ex-sidekick is a nut job that lectures his underlings about smiles and laughter...

"Hey Sir, did we come at the wrong time?" Mirio asked with a bit of a chuckle.

The man looked over and studied the two teens, Katsuki shuddered at the cold look from the man.