The pain of the past comes to light

Izuku was nervous, he completely trusts his classmates but the lingering fear of them judging him and hating him... honestly scares the green-haired teen. Green eyes watched as each of his classmates sit around the living room, each getting comfy on the couches or the floor. Izuku sat before them with Katsuki by his side for moral support. Once everyone sat down and Aizawa sitting the far corner of the room just in case things go south.

"So I guess I will explain my childhood... since that is honestly where everything happened I guess," Izuku said, his voice not as confident as it usually was.

"Take your time, we will be here ready to listen," Sero said, Izuku nodded before taking a breath before letting it out and began to speak.

"So my childhood was never pretty, my birth mother never liked me to begin with. My original name was Midoriya Izuku, my birth mother was Midoriya Inko and she had a fake personality when it came to her friends and co-workers. Inko would act like she was the perfect mother with others around but at home when no one was around she would be a completely different person." Izuku started, holding Katsuki's hand to help keep him grounded.

Everyone was silent at this.

"My father was a good man. He would defend me from Inko, keep me safe but he couldn't be there to protect me all the time. My dad worked a lot but he always made time for me... but Inko hurt him badly that he had to leave, with the promise of a better family for me. He was determined to make a family that I would be safe, feel safe and loved." A tear fell.

Katsuki shifted closer and Izuku subconsciously leaned against the blond's shoulder.

"I was also lead to believe that I was Quirkless after I visited the doctors. Inko didn't like that," Izuku watched his classmates closely, the horror in their eyes at the realization of his whole childhood was like this all because of his mother and a doctor who didn't do their job correctly. "... Sadly that was the day that I lost all freedom of choice." Izuku confessed as another tear fell.

Todoroki looked down as he knew what it was like to lose everything and to lose the choice in his life, but he knew that Izuku had it worse a hundred times over.

"Inko made sure that I knew that I had no say in my life. I had to watch as every All Might poster that I had ever owned, got ripped off of the walls and burned... Collectibles were thrown out, plushies also were burned as well..." Izuku's voice was empty of any form of emotion.

Katsuki closed his eyes as he steadies his breathing, he didn't need to lose control of his quirk because of his anger.

"Inko had told me that All Might was a 'bad influence' and didn't let me near any form of hero news... or anything really," Izuku said, looking at the ground for a moment before looking up at his classmates to see that they all had tears in their eyes.

"But why did she do that!" Mina cried out in horror and shock.

"Because..." Izuku choked, Katsuki squeezed Izuku's hand. Letting the teen know that he was okay. "Because she believed that she had rights to my life... I hated it... She dated a lot of men for their money and... they weren't the nice guys that you would like to see dating your own mother." Izuku shivered at the memories.

Aizawa moved closer to the class and sat next to Izuku, placing a hand on the teen's shoulder. Izuku was grateful for this.

"I never stayed home long because of this, which led me to find things that I enjoy, like dancing, singing, doing workout routines... I even learned how to hack at a really young age. But I was six when I discovered my quirk. I had been taking dance lessons and drama around the time that I found my quirk. I remember the first time I used my quirk was when I was singing along to 'Say my name' from Beetlejuice and the next thing I knew I had found my quirk. My outfit had changed as well." Izuku said, smiling at the memory.