Izuku!

After Inko Midoriya broke her son things for her went downhill fast, Uraraka for one killed her boyfriend with a knife and her quirk, stating that it was only fair that she took something away from Inko as she did to the teenage psycho. Overhaul was going to kill Inko himself but decided to let the two headaches kill each other off instead. It was more entertaining to watch than some American housewives spend all their money on bars, booze, clothes, shoes and their nails... or just partying every single night because they are rich.

As for Izuku, the poor boy has been stuck in a hospital bed with pneumonia. He was in horrible shape when Mimic had found him, the villain himself puked at the sight of all the blood that came from the teen. Due to this, their normal routines had changed, they now had to get not only toys for Eri but medicine and medical supplies for Izuku. Overhaul had to be extra careful with the teen's injuries, with the limited medical equipment that they have he can't do much without messing something up.

On the other side of the city with the heroes, Katsuki and Todoroki were working hard with Sir Nighteye on the Shie Hassaikai case. Went out on patrols to look out for members of the slowly rising gang that were slowly coming back into the streets of Japan. The two were on patrol with Mirio when a little girl with long white hair, a single horn on the right side of her head and wide red eyes crashed into Katsuki's legs. The group also met the mastermind of the group without knowing, they also watched as the little girl ran back to the man in fear leaving Katsuki, Todroki and Mirio feeling lost.

After that encounter, they realized what could have happened and that the little girl was in danger being around that man. Also, they soon realized after the meeting that was called that Shie Hassaikai may have another person in their hideout. Soon plans were made and a day for a raid was set, Katsuki, Todoroki and Mirio all vowed to save the little girl and the other person being held captive with her.

When the day of the raid came the ones who are on the raid team all piled into the bus and were taken to the drop-off zone, all dressed in their hero outfits. When they were there Katsuki saw a man dressed in a black leather jacket, black shirt with a white skull, black skinny jeans, combat boots and a sword hanging from his belt. The man had pale skin, black shaggy hair and looked no older than twenty, he also had brown eyes that held warmth and power that would make the whole world tremble under his strength.

He was talking to Sir Nighteye, pointing to the building and then the... Alleyway?? Whatever he said the hero nodded along and shook hands before the operation began. Katsuki, Todoroki, Aizawa and Mirio were all going with the new man while Sir Nighteye will lead everyone into the building. Katsuki looked at the man who looked at the group with a serious look in his eyes and sighed before speaking.

"We are going through the shadows the moment the police give the all-clear, you all will hold hands as I take you all into the shadows and I don't want to hear any complaining about holding hands... the last time someone did I left them in China for a month before bringing them back to Ameria." The man said.

Katsuki could tell the man had an Italian accent by the way he spoke and the fact that he was using his hands as he spoke. The group nodded and got ready for the signal, which just happened to be the door being destroyed.

The man grabbed Aizawa's hand, who grabbed Mirio's hand as the teen grabbed Todoroki, who finally grabbed Katsuki's. Soon they all found themselves in the shadows, it was cold and dark but the man pulled them along slowly and carefully before they all found themselves in a room covered in blood.

"Oh my gosh..." Todoroki mumbled in horror.

Katsuki felt like he was going to be sick.

"Did... did they kill the other person..." Mirio asked silently.