Farris Wheel Kiss Gone Wrong

Thank you so much for 50K Readers! ^-^ I'm so happy that I made it to this many readers . I thought my story was getting pretty boring . I know I do need to put more detail in my fanfic. But still , thank you so much for reading my story.

Im so sorry I haven't been updating , I been to busy with my EunHae fanfic that I'm currently working on ( SM Romance ) and I also been busy making videos on my YouTube Chanel ( FishyPrince DongHae )

Sorry for the short chapter >.<

Short chap:

It was already 8:47pm .

DongHae been dragging me everywhere .

When we left the hotel , he took me out to eat , went to the movies , and now he's taking me to a amusement park.

I'm just happy DongHae chose to eat in a private room when we ate dinner and rented out the movie theatre so me and him can watch a movie alone .

I was actually really happy to be spending time with DongHae, we never got to have any alone time since we came to Japan .

" Hey Tiff, Let's go on that " DongHae said , pointing at the Farris Wheel

" DongHae... There is so many people here , we might get caught " I said , getting a little bit worried

" come on , we will be pretty high no one is going to see us " he said cheerfully smiling.

Except the people that are in the next seats behind us .....and in front of us...

It was one of those type of Farris wheels with the glass doors , blocking you so you don't fall .

I just sighed in defeat .

" alright let's go ..."

" yay " DongHae said cheerfully

I just shook my head , but I couldn't help but smile

DongHae gave me a scarf and glasses to block my face while we paid for the ride .

We entered the glass door for the Farris wheel .

I sat down and DongHae sat beside me .

After a couple minutes the Farris wheel began to move .

I removed the scarf from my mouth , letting it stay around my neck .

I removed the glasses , hooking it to my collar .

When we reached the top

My eyes widen in surprise

" oh wow it's so beautiful " I said , smiling brightly, looking outside the glass door .

When you reach the top , you can see all the lights off the buildings
And the lights that go around all the poles . It was really beautiful .

" yeah it is.... That's why I wanted to bring you here to show you "

DongHae said that so closely to my ear .

I turned my face .

I stopped and looked at him in surprise .

Are faces was so close , our lips were only inches apart .

DongHae broke the gap and placed his lips on mine .

I slowly closed my eyes .

As he removed his lips , I open my eyes .

He lightly smiled at me

" Your really pretty " He said , then smiled in embarrassment .

I just looked downwards and bit my lip .

DongHae lifted my face , by my chin

" I love you " He said then kissed my forehead
--------------
As we made it back to the hotel room .

We seen mostly everyone in there

" Why are you guys still here? " DongHae asked staring at everyone weirdly

" come here " Leeteuk said in a serious tone , standing in front of the T.V

We both walked to him .

He pointed at the tv

I looked .

My jaw dropped .

There on the tv showed the pictures of me and DongHae at the amusement park .

Luckily the camera angles were mostly pointing at DongHae . You couldn't see my face , but the back off me .

It then showed a picture of me and DongHae Kissing in the Farris wheel.

My eyes widen.

You could see the side of my face, but my face was sorta blurred out. But you could see donghaes face pretty clearly.

" I wonder how the news gets all this stuff so quickly " Heechul said , sounding surprise .

" Leeteuk-Hyung , What are we going to do about this?" KyuHyun asked .

" I don't know ... But right now , there is only one thing to do " Leeteuk responded .

" DongHae, Tiffany " Leeteuk called our names in disappointment .

We both looked at him

" I want you two to stop seeing each other " Leeteuk said in a serious tone .
-------------
That's the ending of this chapter ^^
Hope you guys like it :)

Q: What do you think DongHae and Tiffany are going to do ?

Do you think they will break up ?

Or stay together still?

Comment your answers ^^

It might be a while till I update again .

I hope you guys don't mind >.< , I been running out of ideas for this fanfic .

I hope you guys can read my EunHae story " SM Romance" Thankyuuu ^^ .