Meeting them

"What! I'm working as a manager!!" oh my god what are you soupose to do if your a manager ? , i don't think I can do it I started to panic " no no no I can't do it , I won't be able to do it " I kept shaking my head . Suddenly a hand sat on top of my head making my head stop spinning

" don't worry I know you will do great , all you have to do is help with chores , such as cleaning and cooking , and also you have to help with there schedule of coarse , also you can't back out , you already sign the contract " he laughed . I started to calm down , it doesn't seem like that much work but what did he mean by helping with chores does that mean I'm living with someone else??

" um can I ask, am I living with anyone else ?" He let out a small laugh " you will find that out later " when he said that I felt a sudden chill go down my back , this guy gives me a creepy feeling sometimes.

He open the door with a small key and gave it to me " here you go this is your key for the dorm" . I took the key from him and He helped me put my luggage in the living room . " this place is huge ! " my mouth open in shocked . He let out a chuckle " your room is the last door on the left "

he pointed down the small hallway " thank you a lot " I bowed down to him . " haha no problem" " oh ! And by the way your roommates will be here in about a hour so have fun! " after he said that he quickly shut the door and ran out of the dorm . "HEY!" What the hell , so I am living with another person , but I wonder who?

What did he mean by roommates though ?.... , does that mean I'm living with more then one person . This is going to be so annoying but oh we'll I have to put up with it if I want money .

I headed to my room and unpacked my bags . The room seem nice it had a nice small dresser and beside it was a normal single bed with a light blue blanket and black pillows . Seemed cozy , after I unpacked my bags and put everything away I jumped into my bed and rolled around " soooo comfy " I rolled a round for at least for 3 minutes .

I got back up "hmmm what should I do now " i snapped my fingers " oh! I got a idea! I should clean up the dorm and surprise all my roommates so they don't have to go through the stressed of cleaning hehehe I'm so awesome ! "

I started to clean up the dorm but I didn't go in the other bedrooms because i wouldn't want anyone coming into my room if I didn't know them and touching my things .

But the thing is of the rooms had all kinda of boy stuff and had no girl colours in any of the rooms , all of them were either black , red , purple , white , or blue , except only one room had pink . At least there is one girly girl in here . I continued cleaning by cleaning up the kitchen and the living room.

AFTER CLEANING

I walked to the living room and plopped on the couch " all that cleaning sure is tiring " I stretched my arms and turn on the t.v" hmmm I wonder when my roommates will be home . It been past a hour already . I continue skipping through the Chanel's on the t.v thinking how I should Greet my roommates then suddenly the door open . that must be them !

I got off the couch quickly and bowed my head " Hello there I am Tiffany and I am your new roommate nice to meet you " everything was quiet , what? Did I say something wrong ? , I lifted up my head seeing a group of boys staring at me in shock . I counted at least 9 boys there and one walked up to me with a smile and hugged me

" hello! Nice to meet you , I'm Sungmin! , I heard we were having a new manager for a little , I'm soo happy to meet you finally , your so pretty " I was still quiet in shock . Sungmin let go of his hug . While all the guys behind SungMin still just stared at us " hmm what's the matter " he said looking at my confuse

" who are you guys ??" I said backing a little away from him " Ohh ! I should of introduce you to all of us first !" He walked back to the group " We are super Junior and you will be living with us from now on ! " " huh!!??" Both me and the rest of the group said at the same time , my mouth was open in shock . Sugmin let out a giggle .

That's the Ending for this chapter I really hope you guys liked it! And sorry I type really fast so some words don't make sense and also I'm not a very good speller loll ^__^ , I hope to update the next chapter soon ^_^