The Gamer Boy

Great... It's DongHae..., It was to early and I was to tired to deal with him " Sorry..." I walked past him and went to go to the kitchen" hey.." God... What does he want me to do . I turn around and faced him " What? " I said in a annoyed tone " uhh .. never mind it's nothing " I yawn " whatever .. If you need I'll be in the kitchen " I made my way to the kitchen .

As I entered the kitchen I seen Ryeowook putting plates with food on the table and everyone else siting there. Ryeowook looked up at me " oh Tiffany ! Good morning , I made breakfast , are you hungry ?" " uhh yeah , Thank you " I sat down alone with a Empty seat next to me as RyeoWook gave me my food I said " I'm sorry I should of woke up earlier to save you guys the trouble of waking each other up " i looked down at the ground . Suddenly a hand came out of nowhere and was place on my head . I looked up to see EunHyuk

" Don't worry it doesn't bother us we are just happy that we can help you " I started to smile . EunHyuk sat beside me and started to eat. As I was almost done eating someone came beside me and said " ya ...move , go sit somewhere else he said moving hand trying to say shoo " no I was siting here first go sit beside him" I pointed at a guy with dark brown hair playing a game on his phone . " That "Him" is Kyuhyun " ohhh soo that is KyuHyun , opps tmy bad .

Everyone except for donghae started to laugh and KyuHyun Just Stared at me " Sorry I didn't know who you were " KyuHyun just kept staring at me . He blinked for a couple more times and then started to go back to his game . Then something poked my shoulder " are you moving or not ? DongHae then said pointing at the empty seat beside KyuHyun " fine I was done eating anyways " I got up and grabbed my plate .

After I was finished cleaning I walked past donghae And whispered " Jerk" " What was that ? " DongHae turn around asking me " uhh .. Nothing " I ran to the living room . Donghae started Laughing

As I went to Sit down on the couch there was a knock to the door. I ran to it open the door . It was the same girl that was sitting at the desk when I first came here . She was holding a box " umm hello again" I said " hi! Here you go , the manager wanted me to give you this before he left " she handed me the box " well Byee I hope your having fun with your new job " she waved to me and left . I close the door and started to head back to the kitchen where everyone else was.

When I entered the kitchen Yesung came up to me and asked " what's in the box ?" " I don't know let's see " I went to sit down and place the box on my lap. As I open it there was a whole bunch of binders in it , I open up the binders and it had all charts in it " hmm I wonder what this is ? " DongHae snatched the binder out of my hand and started to look at it " it's are Schedules you dummy " He tossed the binder on the table " " ohhh I see " I started to read what everyone had today . As everyone started to get ready Sungmin and EunHyuk came up to me .

Sungmin started to hug me and say " bye Tiffany Have fun with Kyuhyun ! " huh? KyuHyun not going anywhere ? " I asked in confusion " nope He has the day off today " EunHyuk Said while zipping up his sweater . " ohh I see , we'll you guys should get going , you don't want to be late " I giggled . Everyone left after saying bye .

Soo it's just me and kyuhyun now ... This is awkward. I turn around to see KyuHyun staring at me just Blinking . Why is he always staring at me like that ? , does he always look at people like this? , he's soo creepy " ummm what's the matter ? " Kyuhyun turn around and started to walk away " nothing ... I'm going to my room " I just kept staring at him in confusion as he entered his room . Well okay then.... that was weird ." What should I do now ?"

I headed to the living room and started to watch T.V.

LATER ON:

" wow it been past a hour already and kyuhyun haven't came out of his room yet , I wonder what he's doing right now " I got off the couch and headed to KyuHyun room and knocked on the door " come in " I heard him say . As I entered , the room was dark and all you can see was the light coming from his laptop screen . " What do you need ??" He said while keeping focus on the game he was playing on his laptop " ummm I was just seeing if you need anything? Are you hungry ?" " nope I find " he said still playing " well okay then , have fun " " Mhmmmm" he didn't seem to care what I say "

I left his room and shut the door . We'll you can tell he doesn't have a social life . I started to giggle .

30 Minutes later :

I sighed "I'm so bored . Let's see if KyuHyun wants to do Something with me" . I open his bedroom door and peeked in , still seeing him playing games on his laptop. " umm KyuHyun ? " I said still peeking through the doorway " yeah?, what do you want ? " he said clicking on his laptop . " umm ... Do you want to do something ? , I'm bored?? " " no. I'm busy right now " wow he could of said that in a nicer way . " ohh okay " I shut the door and headed back to the living room .

I jumped on the couch and turn back on the T.V . I sighed again " it's 4:00pm, and nothing good is on T.V " I turn the T.V off and tossed the remote on the other side of the couch . I Stood up " You know what . I gonna make KyuHyun hang out with me and stop playing Videos games.....Time to make him get a social life . I smirked

I entered his room . Of coarse .... he is still in front of his laptop playing that game . I went up the KyuHyun . He stared at me in a way of asking why I'm here , I took his laptop , shut it off and place it on his Table beside his bed " Ya! What was that for! I was about to level up ! " He said yelling at me . " Because we are going somewhere" I said smiling "Huh?" He said to me staring at me in confusion " Just come With me ! " I Grabbed his his hand and pulled him out of the dorm .

that's the ending for this chapter ^_^ , I hope you guys liked it , I hope you guys can comment and vote for my story , thanks a lot :)

* Preview For Next Chapter :
" I Want To ride that " KyuHyun said while pointing at the Roller Coaster . I Gulped .

I might do some previews for the next chapters , depends . What do you guys think ?