My Birthday....That Nobody Knows...

" OH My God Tiffany , I'm so glad your okay , do you know how worried I was when I didn't see that you were here this morning "

SungMin said , continuing to Hug Me .

I removed his arms off of me and he looked at me surprise .

" I don't want to talk to you" I said in a serious tone .

" I know your still mad at me because of what I did yesterday night , I'm sorry!, okay , I did it because I really love you , I really wanted you to forget about DongHae " he said almost crying .

I felt so bad seeing him be like this towards me .

I just stared at the ground and walked to my room . I open my door to see Jen sitting on my bed .

" Tiffany your okay !" She said in a cheerful voice .

I ignored her and just laid down on the bed beside her . I put my head in the pillow and started to cry really hard .

" ya... Tiffany what's wrong with you? " Jen asked me in a worried tone .

" why ..., why out of all people .... He had to be the one to do all of that because he loves me but he just ends up getting heartbroken in the end .." I said hardly breathing from crying .

I had really trouble breathing .

" Tiffany calm down " Jen said patting my back .

I felt her get off of the bed and run out the door .

I still continued crying .

Suddenly I heard someone run
To me and they hugged me from the back .

" it's okay tiffany " I could hear DongHae whispering into my ears .

I turn to look at him .

" I don't know why I'm crying , I really don't know why" I said in a trembling voice .

"It's okay , it's because you feel guilty because you know you and him can't be anything more then friends , but you know he will come to understand soon enough that you two are only ment to be friends and that you love someone else " He said in a calm voice.

I started to calm down.
" Thank you DongHae "

" your welcome " he said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

" DongHae can you stay with me for a little ?" I asked him .

" sure " .

I laid down while DongHae held onto me .

I closed my eyes .

---------------------------------------------
NEXT MORNING :

I open my eyes to see Sunlight . I turn my head to see that DongHae was still holding onto me . I rotated my body to face him .

" Oppa" I whispered .

He's not waking up .

" Oppa " I called his name again .

" mmmm" he just moved his head a little .

I lightly kissed him on the lips . He slowly opened his eyes . He saw me and smiled .

" hi " he said
" hi" I responded .

" what time is it ?" I asked him.

" hmm , I don't know .."
DongHae turn his head to look at the clock . " it's 6:30am"

I looked at him in surprise " Wha-!" I got cut off my DongHae putting his hand over my mouth .

" shh you don't want to wake up the other members , they have to wake up at 7:30 to get ready for there Schedule and I have to leave around 9:00am for mine " I nodded my head .

" you didn't have to stay with me for the whole night " I said shyly .

" it's fine , I wanted to " he said smiling at me . I smiled back .

Wow.... I just notice ... It's my birthday today ...I'm finally 21 years old .... But why do I feel so sad ....

" Want to go to the living room ?" He asked me . I nodded my head

We both got out of the bed and headed to the living room.

We made our way to the couch ... But Jen was there sleeping . Aish this girl she could of just slept in my room .

I lightly kicked her with my foot . She just rotated her body .

" YA! WAKE UP YOU LAZY!" I yelled , completely ignoring that the other members were sleeping .

She fell off the couch and me and DongHae burst out in laughter .

" ya , why are you yelling " she said in a sleepy tone .

" because I'm letting you sleep in my room " I said casually .

" well I can't because I won't be able to get back to sleep from my ears ringing from your yell , Stupid " she said in a serious tone .

I giggled .

" I'll make breakfast " DongHae said .

" wait " I stopped him .

He looked at me .

" I heard you can't cook " I said shyly .

DongHae started to laugh " haha , that's just a lie , the members just want to scare you "

" oh " I mouthed to him .

He walked to the kitchen .

" I'll check if he doesn't burn anything " Jen said and walked to the kitchen .

And then there's me .... Sitting alone on the couch ....

It's weird .... The first thing my sister will always do , no matter what , if I wake her up or if she wakes up first . She will always say happy birthday to me first no matter how annoyed she is . Because... Well she was the only one who remembered my birthday .... Other then my father that passed away ...

A tear ran down my face ...

I can't believe it ......

My own sister.....

Forgot my birthday....

----------------------------------------

THATS THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER ! Hope you guys like it ^_^

I feel like this chapter was going to fast xD anyways it's going to be a couple of days before I post the next chapter .