Henry

"Who's There" SungMin said in a serious tone while moving me behind him .

The man turn off the T.V and stood up from the couch.

He suddenly jumped around to stare at us and said " it's meeee! , Henry!!! "

SungMin started to smile " Henry! I missed you!! " .

Henry quickly came running to us , but then he suddenly stopped when he came in front of us.

He started to stare at me .

"SungMin, Who's the pretty girl ? " Henry Asked .

" Shes DongHaes GirlFriend " SungMin replied smirking .

" ya" I lightly hit SungMin on the shoulder.

Henry did a fake gasp " I never knew DongHae Had a girlfriend , dammit , guess I don't have a chance with you then" he laughed .

I smiled in awkwardness.

Henry stared back at SungMin " When are the other members coming back? " Henry asked .

" in about a hour and a half " SungMin replied

" yay! That means we have enough time to play around " Henry grabbed onto SungMins arm . As Henry was Trying to pull SungMin , Sungmin was pulling him back.

SungMin turned his head and looked at me " Come with us" he said " yes ! Come play with us!! " henry said cheerfully.

" no it's okay , you guys seem like you didn't see each other in a while, I'll let you guys catch up . I am tired so I'm going to take a nap " I responded back looking depressed.

SungMin started to frown to knowing that I was still in shock about my eyes . He nodded " okay , hope you have a good sleep "

Henry pulled him to the couch.

I walked to my room .

I slowly laid down on my bed and cuddled with my pillow. I really wanted to forget about what happen at the hospital. I hugged my pillow tighter and closed my eyes.

--------------------------------------------

2Hours Later:

DONGHAE POV:

I was already home after I finish my schedule .i watched t.v because I had nothing else to do . I was really excited when I saw henry here..... Speaking of henry I wonder were he is . He said he had to go to the bathroom . And that was 15 minutes ago ....

And I wonder what's been wrong with Tiffany she seemed really depressed and she seems sick . I should go check on her .

As I stood up from the couch "AHHH!" I heard Tiffany screaming and a loud thud . As I went to go make my way to her room quickly , Tiffany bumped into me .

Tiffany POV:

When she woke up :

I slowly open my eyes to see the light of my lamp on .... Wait a minute ... I don't remember having my lamp on when I went to sleep.

I felt someone's arms around my waists . I lightly turn my head to see...

---------------------------------------------

THATS THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER .

Q: Who Do you think is beside her holding onto her?

1) DongHae

2) Henry

3) SungMin

4) EunHyuk

I hoped you guys like this chapter ^_^ sorry if this one is short . I ran out of ideas . So the other ideas I think of I would put in the next chapter ^.^