So Much For Teasing...Part I

DEEP SMUT WARNING : FOR THOSE INNOCENT READERS , SKIP IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ: it's also might go by fast and be a little bit boring xD . This is my first smut with BoyxGirl loll and also chapter might be short .

TIFFANY POV:

" What's this ? , I found this in your pocket " DongHae said in a serious tone ,
holding up the piece of paper that had Jiang Yu phone number on it .

" oh , when me , RyeoWook and YeSung went skiing , I fell and landed on that guy , then he just gave me his number " I started to explain everything to him .

" oh I see , you better not call him " he said in a serious tone .

I looked at him confuse.

" why?" I asked .

" because I said so " he said seriously .

I started to giggle .

" what?" He said looking at me annoyed .

" could you be jealous ?" I said bringing my face closer to his . He backed up his face .

" pfft no , I'm not the type to get jealous over such a stupid thing like that " he said , sorta panicking .

I giggled again

" I thought you were getting me a drink " I said in a teasing voice .

His eyes open in surprise . He looked around noticing he forgot to get my drink.

" oh I'll go get you a drink now " he quickly said and left my room .

I can so tell he was jealous ...

But how should I make him Amit he was ...

I started to smirk ....

It's time to start the teasing ....

I got off my bed slowly , left my room , and walked very quietly to the kitchen .

As I made it to the kitchen , I seen DongHae using a spoon to mix the tea.

I quickly hugged him on the waist.

He jumped in surprise .

"Ya...Tiffany , what are you doing?" He asked, confused.

"Amit it.... Your jealous of Jiang Yu." I whispered in his ear suductivly ( sorry I can't spell good )

He turned around .

"No I-" before he could say anything else , I kissed him on the lips .

When I removed my lips he looked at me in surprise .

" why did you kissed me?" He asked.

"If you don't Amit your jealous , I'll keep kissing you " I said casually .

" do whatever you want , it isn't going to make me Amit anything " he said in a serous tone.

I smirked " we will see about that" I said and pushed him against the wall.

He looked at me in surprise .

I started to kiss him .

I began to unbutton his top.

" ya, what ar- "

" Amit it " I said whispering into his ears as I fully unbutton his top

" no " he replied back .

I started to move my hands towards his pants and started to unbuckle it

" fine I'm jealous , you happy ? " he said in a embarrassed tone .

" yes I am " I said an took off the belt of his pants and started to unzip his pants.

" if you keep doing this , I won't be responsible for what I do to you next " he said in a serious tone .

" does it look like I care ?" I said looking straight into his eyes .

We continued to just stare into each other eyes for a couple seconds.

Suddenly he kissed me very passionately .

He used one hand to hold my face and the other to hold the back of waist .

He picked me up and I put my legs around his waist .

He slowly took off my top while I took off his , making are lips move apart , he threw both our tops on the ground .

After that he started kissing me again .

He began walking towards the couch...

------------------------------------------
THATS THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER! Hope you guys liked it ^__^

Q: What do you think is going to happen next ?

Do you think they will stop or keep going ?

Comment your answers ^-^

You guys are probably mad that I stopped right there :P

Hehehe , I'll post the next chapter in 2-4 days .

Stayyyyyy tuneeeee